Chapter 1 The Beginning

Long after the attack of the fearsome nine tails.The village hidden in the leaf was having a peaceful time. Until now.....

A hidden leaf ninja burst into the hokage office where we see the 4th hokage of the hidden leaf working on some documents.

Random ninja:"Lord Fourth,Sir I am sorry to burst into your office without permission but sir your son Naruto has painted the hokage mountain." He said in a nervous tone.

Minato:looked up from his work and releasing sigh. (Under his breath "Naruto has the mischievous side from Jiraya sensei that's for sure") "Don't worry I am pretty sure Kushina must have heard the commotion and has captured Naruto by now."

As if on cue we see Naruto being dragged by his mother to their home.

Kushina:"Honestly, Naruto you painted the hokage mountain this time. This is not good behaviour coming from you.Tell me why did do it?"

Naruto:"Mom it was just a harmless prank besides i didn't harmed anybody." He said with close eyes and satisfied smile formed on his face.This however triggered Kushina as red hair took started float in the air.

Kushina:"Naruto!!!" She shouted while slowing closing the distance between her and her son

Kushina:"Naruto!!!" She shouted while slowing closing the distance between her and her son."So do you think just because you didn't harm anyone your pranks can continue like this."

Naruto was shivering. Because of the terrifying sight of his mom he was slowly backing away from his mom until he hit a wall."Please dad save me from mom."As if on cue Minato arrived and opened the door and saw a very angry Kushina marching towards Naruto. When Naruto saw his father he quickly went and hide behind his father.

Minato: Also slightly terrified said."Now now Kushina no need to get so tensed up our son was just doing a harmless prank no need to get angry on him. I have talked with the clean up crew they will clean the mountain in no time." Minato said while a bead of sweat drop from his face. Kushina slowly cooled down a bit was still slightly upset.

Kushina:"Minato you have to say something to him what he did today was not the sign of being a good human. Hokage mountain is the something no one should mess with also you didn't how high he climbed just to paint." Kushina sat down realizing his mistake Naruto went over to his mom and hugged her.

Naruto:"I am sorry mom. I did something like that. I just it would be fun prank. I am sorry if I upset you but I won't do something like this ever again believe it." Kushina hugged him back and forgave him.

Minato looked at the scene and had a smile on his face."Okay now that's settled I'll go back I still some work to do. I'll be back by lunch." He said when he was about to leave Naruto called out to him.

Naruto breaking the hug:"Dad I need your help with something. Tomorrow is the my ninja graduation day and iruka sensei said we have to do a clone jutsu to pass but i really don't know how to do it can you please teach me that."