Chapter 4 Training with Y/n

Once kakashi woke up. He found himself in a small room. Looking around he saw Y/n was leaning against a wall. Y/n saw Kakashi waking up he called out and soon the other genin entered the room.

Naruto: "Kakashi Sensei, how are you feeling?"

Kakashi: "I'm feeling fine but who carried me here?"

Sakura: "Oh that would be Y/n. Sensei Your Sharingan is amazing and everything, but if it puts that much strain on you maybe it's not worth it."

Kakashi: "I know that."

Naruto: "Lets get you out of here." Y/n then approaches Kakashi and helps him out of the room downstairs. Where he was greeted by woman black hair and black eyes.

Tsunami: "Oh good you're awake, you're still not meant to be out of bed

Tsunami: "Oh good you're awake, you're still not meant to be out of bed."

Kakashi: "I know I just wanted to thank you for taking care of me."

Tsunami:(smiling) "You're welcome."

Tazuna: "Kakashi-san this is my Daughter Tsunami and my grandson should be in his room, his name is Inari."

Tsunami: "Settle down Dinner's almost ready."

Team 7 sat along sat down as tsunami served them plates of food. 

Kakashi: "You never told us why are you here anyway Y/n?" he said as took his seat.

Y/n: "I am here for a mission as well." said as took seat down to eat.

Naruto: "He told us the same thing. I thought he will tell more about if sensei was here."

Sasuke: "I expected him to say the same thing."

Kakashi: "Anyway, there's a chance that zabuza is still alive." He said with a serious tone.

Naruto: (shocked) "What do you mean by that!?!" 

Sakura: (slightly worried) How can he be alive we saw him get killed by the other tracking ninja!?!"

Sasuke: "I knew it. they looked fishy."

Y/n: "I'm surprised you're just realizing that he's alive."

Naruto: "What's that supposed to mean?" naruto slightly annoyed at Y/n.

Y/n: "Tell me What weapon did that tracking ninja used to kill Zabuza?"

Sasuke: "Senbon needles."

Sakura: "But what are your getting at?"

Y/n: "Senbon needles are only used to put the target in near-death state. Senbons are used for medical treatments like acupuncture therapy. Ninja Trackers are known to have the knowledge of the entire human body. So putting him in a near-death state would be a child's play for them. The most senbon needles can do is a fatal injury to a ninja but killing someone with it is simply impossible." (turning to sasuke) "You always call naruto an idiot but  you didn't seem to notice it either." sasuke just glared at him.