Chapter 3 The Demon of the mist

As Team 7 was now on their way to the land of waves. Outside the hokage office was Y/n standing, ready to get his mission. he opens  the door of the office and enters. Minato looked up from the documents he was working on and his eyes landed on y/n who was on one  knee as a sign of respect for the 4th hokage.

Minato: "Y/n your here. I see your training is complete." he nodded. "So your mission is to kill......"

Flash to team 7.

Team 7 was on their way to the land of waves. While on the way Sakura asked Tazuna about the land of waves and the if they are any other hidden villages in the land of waves. Kakashi quickly jumped in the conversation and explained his students about the five great nations and their kage. While they continued Kakashi couldn't help but notice the puddle in the middle of the road.   

Kakashi: "Strange

Once they pass the puddle two ninja jump out of the wrapping a chain a around Kakashi. Incapacitating him.

Ninja1: "Do it!"

Getting his signal the other ninja started pulling on the chain cutting the leaf jonin to pieces leaving and naruto and his friends along with Tazuna shocked.

Ninja2: "Its your turn now."

The mist ninjas readied themselves to cut the blonde hair genin the same like his sensei but before they could do the same thing to Naruto Sasuke jumped up in the air and threw a shuriken and kunai pinning  the chain to a tree. "Can't get it free" Before they could get free sasuke did a split kick hitting both the mist ninja in the head. Both ninja detached their chains and moved forward one target ninja1 moved towards a still froze naruto while ninja2 moved towards Tazuna. Sakura stood in between ninja2 and Tazuna. Guarding the master bridge builder with a kunai in hand. Sasuke then got infront of Sakura to defend her from the approaching ninja only Kakashi to Intercept and incapacitate both the ninja at the same time. not before ninja1 cut naruto with his claw.

  Naruto: "Kakashi sensei!........... how did you?" he then looked back were the mist ninja 'killed' Kakashi only to find a bunch of cut logs.

Kakashi: "Sorry for not helping a little early naruto But didn't expected you to froze up the way did." He shifted his gaze towards Sasuke and Sakura "You both did great."

Naruto: clenched his fist tight and grit his teeth 'Dammit was i so useless. i couldn't do anything meanwhile he was so calm and didn't even look scared'

Sasuke: looked towards naruto "Your not hurt are you, scaredy cat~" said mocking naruto.

Naruto: "Why you!" He was about to say something before Kakashi notices his hand bleeding.

Kakashi: "Naruto don't move! these ninjas have poison in their claws if you move around it will only spread faster. We gotta open the wound and take it out, by the way Mr. Tazuna there is something thats been bothering me."

Kakashi tied the mist ninjas to a tree.

Kakashi: "They are chunin from the Hidden mist, there speciality is relentless attacks. no matter what they will keep coming."

Mist ninja: "How did you know we were here?"

Kakashi: "On our way here i saw a puddle but it hasn't rained here made me suspicious."

Tazuna: "Why didn't you help out early then? why let them fight alone?"

Kakashi: "If i had done that i would've lose information like who there target was?" he said as he sent a glare Tazuna's way.

Tazuna: Slightly sweating "Wh-What are you getting at?"

Kakashi: "I had to know if it was a ninja after ninja or if they were after you. when you requested the job you asked for standard protection, you didn't say that ninja were after your life, otherwise this would've been a B rank or higher mission. Out task is simply to get you to your destination and protect you, if we knew ninja were after you we would've had different staff and charge more for the request. you must have your reasons but lying isn't acceptable, we are now beyond the scope of mission."