Mitch

Something was off the minute I step foot outside. Then I heard it.
The hiss.

"CREEPER!" I shout, turning in a quick circle then sprinting. I hear Jerome yell and then it explodes.
I'm thrown forward and land on my stomach, but I'm not too hurt thank Notch. Groaning as I stand, I grip my sword and look around. At first the dust thrown up makes it hard to see, but as it settles I can finally see the damage.

"Oh no..." I walk forwards into the rubble, the front half of the cave house collapsed. The iron door is bent in half (a hard feat) and stone and wood are strewn everywhere.

"Mitch?" I hear a voice and turn.

"Jerome, biggums! You're ok!" He nods and shakes his head, dust flying everywhere.

"I'm fine. The other two?" I look around.

"Uh..." I start to talk, but someone interrupts me.

"Hey, guys." We turn to see Sky hobbling towards us, leaning heavily on his sword and bleeding from a gash on his arm.

"Sky, thank Notch-" he interrupts me again.

"Have you seen Ty? He was behind me when it exploded...." He trails off and we shake our heads.

"No, but let's start looking." Slowly, we search through rubble. I move rocks and dirt and kick through the remains of our living space. Nothing. We meet back up.

"What about his room? The bedrooms seem to be fine." Jerome says, looking towards the back. We pick our way back there and find Ty's door swinging slightly, open. I peek through first and gasp.

"Ty!" We run and and Sky kneels beside him, checking his pulse.

"He's alive." He says, and I'm wondering how. His clothes are stained with blood and his face is completely red. Sky grabs a t shirt from the floor and uses it to wipe down his face.

"It's just a cut. Head wounds bleed a lot." I look and see a huge gash on his hairline. Jerome gulps.

"I'm gonna go get some bandages and water." He says, stepping out of the room.

"Possible concussion..." Sky mutters, talking to himself quietly. I stand there, sword limp at my side, feeling literally helpless.

Jerome pops in with some bandages and water, and quickly Sky takes care of it. He seems to have taken the position of doctor in our little group.

"We should go." I say grimly, looking around the ruined room. Jerome nods, and Sky grimaces.

"I agree. We should, but I don't want to move Ty just yet. And we need supplies." Jerome plays with some fur on his wrist.

"There's food left, not much but enough to get us....pretty far I guess." My memory springs up.

"We should go to the Seven Cities Road." They both look at me.

"The road that connects the seven cities? You know, Hunam, uh," I rack my brain for the others. Sky lights up.

"Oh! Yea! Caelum, Terra, Soluna, Isla Aqua, Hunam and..."

"Bulfest City and Old Bulfest City." I finish. He nods.

"Hm..." We ponder for a bit.

"We should do it." I nod and look at Sky, who looks at Ty.

"We'll see where he is in the tomorrow morning ok? The. We can head to Honam." Jerome looks at him.

"Why Honam?" Sky smiles.

"That's where the road starts."