Ty

I let Sky have his 'quiet time' and head off in search for more oak wood. Soon I have two whole stacks, and decide to head back to the cave. Taking my time, I enjoy the afternoon and arrive to early for my liking.
The cave in the hill is now our home, cobble walls and an iron door as our defenses. We have rooms of our own and a little living room with furnaces and a birch table.
I gotta say, it's nice to have a home.
But when I approach the door, I see Sky standing there, eyes looking out over the trees.

"Look." He says, pointing to the horizon.
I look, and then take a step back in surprise. There's a big column of smoke rising.

"We should go!" I say, feeling excitement rise in me. I look at Sky.

"What if we get hurt? What if night falls? What i-" I stop him, taking his shoulders in my hands.

"Sky, stop. Listen. I want you to take that fear that's brewing inside of you, and make it into courage and determination. You want to save them, right?" I had figured out most of what happened, I am a smart kid. I notice a twinkle in his eyes, and they harden into something else. Courage.

"Yea." He says, then shouts it.

"YEA!" I grab his sword from inside while dumping my stuff. Handing it to him, I raise my own.

"Let's go!"