30. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔩 𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 - 𝔓𝔱. 4

All of a sudden, FG, Mom, and Dad appear by magic, FG saying, "There you are!" Mom and Dad then rush to Mal and Ben, hugging them as Dad says, "Ben! Mal! Marissa! Oh, you guys! We were so worried about you." He then pulls me into a tight hug as I think aloud, "Huh... I knew I was forgetting something: leave a note." Audrey then says, "Okay, yes. Very emotional. Loving it. But, um, tik-tok people!" FG then walks to us, "Chop-chop! Let's hustle, everybody. Bippity boppity-"

Ben hurries and stops her, "Hold on!" He then turns to Mal, "You want to be married surrounded by the people you love. So do I, and here they are. Hades, we love you. I want you to feel welcome. Mal, I want you to enjoy every moment of today. So what do you say? Will you marry me here? Right now?" She smiles, "Yes. That would be...perfect."

Audrey looks panicked, "Wait, wait, wait, wait! No, no, no. The orchestra! The swans! The fireworks!" Evie whimpers, "The dress." I look at FG and nod at her, making her nod back and wave her wand, Mal's dress appearing on her. Evie smiles and takes her hand excitedly as FG says, "Kind of what I do." Audrey asks her, "Hey, FG. Do you think you can help with, you know...the atmosphere, because this place..."

She trails off and I follow her line of sight, my face going slack, "Daddy... What is that?" He replies, "It's a portrait of me." I raise a brow, "A top a brown unicorn that's on its hind legs in the middle of a forest with lighting in the background." He shrugs, "So?" I shake my head, "Never mind. FG?" FG smiles and waves her wand, "Bippity boppity woooo!"

The next thing I know, we're all in a beautiful part of the forest, everyone in their wedding clothes. I smile at Harry and Liam in their suits as Mal walks forward, observing the area, "Wow!" Audrey looks around happily, "Okay. I can work with this. It just needs a little..." Evie and I walk over, "VK flare?" Mal walks over, and hugs all three of us, "That is exactly what it needs." FG smiles, "Let's do this!"

Mal:

🎶 You don't know you've been looking 'til you find it

🎶 Don't know what you've been missing 'til it's there

🎶 It's stronger than a spell,

🎶 It's magic in itself

🎶 It's an ever after like you've never felt

🎶 It's the sum of the times of your life

🎶 It's the person you're standing beside

🎶 And it's the pride that you're feeling inside

🎶 For who you are

🎶 You've come so far

🎶 I'm feeling the la-la-love

🎶 La-la-love

🎶 You make me feel alive

🎶 True love you can't deny

Evie:

🎶 I'm feeling that dream come true

🎶 Here with you

🎶 And love is around us too

🎶 Ooh, and I feel the love

All of us help FG, placing flowers on the low columns along the aisle. Carlos suddenly picks Liam up and spins my laughing boy around as Harry takes one of the flowers and places it behind my ear, kissing my cheek and making me blush. I peck his lips quickly before walking to Daddy, the two of us waiting for Mal so we can walk her down the aisle.

Mal, Marissa, & Hades:

🎶 The journey might not always be that easy

🎶 Twist and turns can take you anywhere

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔅𝔢 ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔚𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔉𝔬𝔯 by Hufflepuff1700 🎉