Chapter Thirty-Six (Noah's P.O.V.)

Ryan and Damion are enjoying their new house. It took a while for the pack members to build but it looked absolutely amazing. Alex and I have been progressing our relationship well over these last few months, the little brat is almost always pushing my buttons in search of funishment. And today is no exception.

"Noooooaaaahhhh." Alex whines dramatically from where he's draped over the back of my couch. "Pleeeeeease let me go to work with you."

I don't offer him a response, pausing from putting my coat on and turning my head to make direct eye contact with him from the entryway. He holds my gaze for a few seconds before dropping his eyes with a whine.

"I promise I'll be good." He mumbles.

I sigh and make my way over to him, gripping onto his neck firmly, but not painfully, and tilt his head up so that he looks at me.

"I don't doubt that you would, you know what happens when you truly misbehave. However, I need to do my job. There is no place for you to sit nor anything for you to entertain yourself with."

He pouts up at me. "There's nothing for me to do while you're gone either, at least there I'd be near you."

I groan softly and step back into the walkway to finish putting my coat on. "My sweet boy, why don't you head to your shop?"

"Because they have more people staffed today than we actually need. Hannah asked for extra hours this week because she's saving up to buy her boyfriend something special for his birthday so I gave her a few extra shifts but that means this whole week is technically overstaffed so there's nothing for me to do there either." He whines and flops dramatically onto the cushions so he's out of my sight.

Before I can suggest anything else he pops the top of his head over the back of the couch so I can see his eyes and adds, "Damion and Ryan are enjoying their new home and I'm not on pack patrol until they get done unless there's an emergency. I'm kinda taking over for Damion right now so I'm on standby in case there's an emergency somewhere." Then he flops dramatically back down onto the couch cushions.

I chuckle softly at his antics and move around to the front of the couch to see him better. He is laying upside down with his head nearly touching the floor, knees bent, and his feet planted on the back of the couch.

"Does Princess need some tasks to complete while I'm gone?" I tease.

He rolls over, carefully sliding off the couch onto the floor, and then kneels at my feet. "Yes please." He mumbles.

"Are you sure? I'm about to give you a chore list." I question.

"Pleeeeeease." He whines loudly, tipping his head back to pout up at me.

"Alright alright. I'll text you a task to do and you tell me when you finish, and I'll give you another one. Okay?"

He nods eagerly.

"First off, go eat breakfast, I'll text you when I get to work."

He stands quickly, but before he can dart to the kitchen, I grab his upper arm, turn him towards me, and lock our lips together. He melts into me immediately, gripping onto the front of my shirt and letting me dominate him. I cup the back of his neck, slowly tilt his head back, and deepen the kiss. He presses his body against me, I can feel how hard this little bit of attention has gotten him, and then I ease back releasing him. He whines, but I turn him towards the kitchen once more and send him on his way with a quick swat to the ass. Then, I head off to work.

Alex's P.O.V

I make myself two egg and cheese sandwiches for breakfast, eating them quickly before messaging Noah that I was finished. A few minutes later he reasoned.