E P I L O G U E

FIVE YEARS LATER

Time flies to fast. It's been five years since Vanya's blog became a massive hit and her popularity increased. She's now a well know activist. Her dream of making people aware about AIS is still in continuation. She works hard to complete her dream. She is now satisfied with her life but deep down she still remembers Advik who gave her the reason to pursue her dreams. If it wasn't her then she would've never been like this today. She still loves him like always but now she also knows her worth.

Advik completed his promise. He made the café big. Now there are sixteen chains of the café in sixteen different mega cities. It took him some time but he realized that earning money is also a talent and he was actually good at something; good at earning money. Now he works as CEO. There goes not a single day when he does not read vanaya's blog. He watches all her speeches and the books she has written. In five years, apart from strong love he has for her, he has also become a big fan of her. He comments on all the posts of Vanya, off course with a different username.

Vanya comes out of the university where she was invited as a guest and now she's dying of hunger. She spotted a café and decided to go there but suddenly she stops in her track. The café was entitled as- "VANYA'S CAFÉ" and below it reads something which made her smile. "Different is also beautiful."

To confirm her guess, she enters into the café and was surprised to found it like the same one that she used to run. "So Advik did complete her promise." She thoughts. He made her café big.

Being happy enough that he named the café after her, she decided to relive old times. She goes to the counter and orders plain maggi and coffee.

Occasionally Advik visits one of his café and stands on the counter to imagine the first time when he met Vanya. And today was the day when he was at the counter of same place where vanya came.

He noted her order and looks up only to find Vanya standing with a big smile on her face. They both held an eye contact for seconds forgetting everything and remembering everything all at once.

"Hey." Vanya said.

"Hi." Advik replied.  

T H E  E N D