F O U R T Y - T W O

ADVIK

"Hey man, are you okay?" I heard Nikhil clearly but couldn't collect enough strength to answer him.

And most of all what I am going to tell him? That I am not okay? Or how I am never going to be okay?

Just the minute I realized that I am in love with her, she crushed my heart. How romantic, isn't it?

Oh come on. I am not even sure that that I love her or him? After all she's both, right?

A wave of disgust passed in the back of my head. I couldn't help but wonder that how could I love someone like her? She fucking lied to me otherwise I would've never fallen for a person whose gender is unsure.

I am fucking straight and I kissed her? I grabbed fistful of my hair in frustration and rushed to my room. Locking the door behind him, I sat on the floor and I don't know why but tears gathered in my eyelids. The suffocation I was holding from so long to my way back home, I let it free.

I cried. I cried for the only person I ever loved in my life. I fucking cried for being naïve enough to love her.

I should've never told her about my father and everything so that she would've never treated me the way she did. At least I never realized that I love her.

Now that I know about my feelings, I will never be able to forget her.

She messed my emotions with her pictures running through my heart.

I despise her and honestly her different is no longer beautiful. It is ugly. Her truth is ugly. But after all this, my heart will always love her.

I don't want to be with her ever again but I know I will never be able to stop loving her.

"Advik?" Nikhil called my name while tapping at the door.

Without thinking twice, I opened the door and hugged him.

He was taken back at first but soon he patted my shoulders as if he knew that something bad happened with me.

"Had a breakup?" He asked once I maintained distance from him.

I didn't utter a word.

"It's okay." He smiled.

"It will never be okay." I smiled back but with a hollow one.