S I X

VANYA

Maybe till now, my notebook was found by someone or maybe, that person had decided to throw it away. All I could do is to forget about it. After all life is not a fairytale that everything will happen for good. Most of the time, bad things happen and we have to deal with it.

There were moments, when I believed in destiny. I used to be happy about whatever life throws at me because I thought that in the end, everything will be okay but boy, I was wrong. Destiny favors only those who never believes in it. And it took me some time to understand this.

Nothing will turn out okay if we don't try to put everything together. We've to clear our demons so that we can come out of our hell. We are the only one who can decide our destiny.

When my Papa told me that he found a groom for me, I cried for days not because I was unhappy with the idea of me getting married but I didn't want to leave my father's home.

I wish at that time, I was sane enough to realize that marriage at the age of fifteen was not some kind of fairy tale instead it was a curse but I was only fifteen, I wasn't mature to figure what's right for me. So, I couldn't blame myself for whatever happened.

"Life is shit when you cry about your sufferings because these days smiles are more valuable than tears. People want to laugh but nobody wants to stop themselves from living in pain." I learnt this mantra long ago and I hope if someone found my notebook, they realize it too.