16 Echo off the walls

Kate POV

I slowly took a step towards Roman. I lifted my hands and let them glide slowly over his defined chest. My eyes followed every movement as I traced the lines of his muscles.

But suddenly I felt nervous. After all, it had been a while. I tried to keep my cool, but I couldn't stop my hands from shaking.

Roman must have felt it because he placed his big hands on mine. His thumbs rubbed little circles on my fingers to calm me down.

"Look at me, Katie..." he said gently.

I looked up at him, into his warm, dark eyes and almost melted. In that moment, I knew that I could trust him completely.

"It's all right. We don't have to-" he began.

But I didn't even let him finish the sentence. Instead, I stood on my tiptoes and pressed my mouth to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck so that I could pull him tightly against me.

As I did so, I heard a deep groan emerge from him almost immediately. The sound alone was so arousing and exciting that my body left me in no doubt that I wanted him. And so I let my now no longer shaking fingers slide very slowly over his back. Roman did the same and pulled me even closer to him. Even though it wasn't actually physically possible, it still felt like we were melting into each other.

My fingers came into contact with the waistband of his pants and so, without hesitation, I began to slide them down along with his underpants. His skin felt so warm and smooth. I found it hard to concentrate on that though, because his hands were also exploring my body.

Slowly but surely, he took off my lingerie. I shouldn't have bothered buying them, I thought to myself. Our joint breath would quickly become panting as we stood there. However, soon it wasn't enough for me and I was just about to take his manhood in my hands when he simply lifted me up and carried me to the bed.

Surprised, I looked up at him and saw nothing but raw desire. I think it was safe to say that his expression mirrored mine. And then I rested one hand on the back of his neck while my other found its way down. I reached for what I craved and guided him to where I needed it most. 

Roman kissed me hard as he now found his way into my body. I moaned loudly into his mouth before I almost bit down harshly on his lip. With my free hand, I grabbed his ass to encourage him to keep moving inside me.

I didn't know how much time passed, but suddenly he slid his strong arm under me before rolling onto his back. Roman pulled me on top of him and then dug his fingers into the flesh of my hips. I threw my head back as I moaned, feeling him even deeper inside me.

Roman guided me up and down, slowly at first and then faster. Our cries of pleasure echoed off the walls as they drowned out all other sounds like the music or the crackling of the candles.

I leaned forward to kiss him, but the sensations were too overwhelming to focus. Still, we kept our mouths together, sharing the air and the cries until the knots finally became undone.