14 Good boy, dangerous woman

Roman POV

I was just leaving the meeting and minding my own business when someone suddenly jumped on my back from behind. It could only be one person. And I knew immediately who it was because, firstly, no one but my girl would dare, secondly, her perfume gave her away. Third and most importantly, there was the tingling in my stomach whenever she touched me.

"Oh hey, baby girl... Did you have fun with the other girls?" I asked as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Hi my big man. Oh we had so much fun together. I love it. I could easily get used to it. But it had a flaw." she replied and pressed a kiss against the side of my neck.

"And what would that be?" I asked with a smirk.

"You weren't there. Did I tell you that I'm looking forward to coming home to your house tomorrow?" Kate replied as she wrapped her arms tighter around my neck so that she could snuggle up to me.

"You may have mentioned it once or twice, yes. I'm glad you're so enthusiastic. I have some time off now. Do you want to go back to the hotel or can I take my girlfriend shopping?" I wanted to know.

"How about both? You know... maybe you could help me pick out some special underwear for tomorrow night... That would fit in very well with my plans to seduce you." she then said in a low, seductive voice.

I had to swallow hard as her statement was so unexpected. So that I could look her in the eye, I pulled her off my back and placed her on her feet in front of me. Apparently the look on my face was pretty funny, because she immediately started giggling.

"Did I get that right? Are you telling me that you... that you... you know?" I asked after looking around to make sure we were alone.

"That's what I was trying to say, yes. Unless you have any objections." she laughed.

"I'm the last person who will object to that. But now the question is why you have to torture me with this knowledge today." I said as my fingers dug lightly into her hips to pull her even closer to me.

"Oh you know... I also get to tease you a little... And then there's the anticipation... I'll cook us something nice and then we'll enjoy a very... special dessert, my darling." Kate replied as she stood on tiptoe so that her lips brushed over mine with every word.

"Well I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, Miss Westmore. I may become even more addicted to you than I already am," I said.

"That's something I won't object to," she replied and then silenced me with a powerful kiss.

*****

"All right then, Sir... Are you ready?" I heard Kate's voice say from behind the curtain.

"Is that a serious question? I'm about to die." I replied.

"Then come and take a look..." she giggled.

I took a few steps towards the changing cubicle and pulled the curtain aside a little. And at the sight, I almost forgot that we were in a store with lots of people around us. There she was... In a dream of red lace. A sheer babydoll top and pantie's that left almost nothing to the imagination.

"Holy shit! Are you trying to kill me, Katie?" I whispered as I struggled to stifle a groan.

"That good, huh? I guess that's a good selling point." she replied, spinning around for me.

"Damn! It's a shame you're making me wait more than 24 hours for this," I said.

"Oh I promise it will be worth it. You're a good boy, aren't you?" she asked and then stroked her hands from my chest over my stomach.

"And you're a dangerous woman." I replied as I remembered how to breathe.