roughness observation

Kurt- I'm ngl, he wouldn't be too rough. If anything he'd prefer being topped to begin with. He loves a dominant woman, someone to nurture and take care of him, but definitely wouldn't hesitate to give back instantly. Although after good shows his dominance peaks through. You'll end up getting a few hours of his head stuck within your thighs and him pounding you into the bed until he's completely milked dry and on the verge of passing out. Although, kurt will always be a guy who likes a soft and sweet fuck.

Dave- definitely rough, but it depends on his mood. He loves being able to just hold you down and give it to you good, but he loves the sensuality of just taking it lightly. Sometimes, he just can't help it. Much like Kurt, when he's had a good show he can absolutely rail you and eat you and all of the above until the neighbors have filed a noise complaint. Yet there's something about slow sex that really makes him yearn for more. Especially when you do the spooning position.

Krist- more rough than all of these horndogs combined. He can go EXTREMELY overboard with how rough he can be. Like he could have you CRYING (but then again all of them have more than once). Krist always has the energy for a nice rough fuck. But, like all of these boys, he enjoys sensuality too. He's a very sentimental person when it comes to sex, much like Kurt. And so he takes it VERY seriously when he fucks you, rough or not.