Paint me like one of your French girls- k.c

I am lowkey combining two requests from seasonsofyourday & jumpherbones 

Warnings: HEAVY PRAISE, p in v, oral (m & f receiving), messy sex (by messy I mean literally messy, like fucking paint splatter), Kurt is literally so whiny in this omfg-, breeding kink (oopsies 🤪)

Girlie-pop Kurt-

It was a regular ass day for you and Kurt.

Just going about your day, from simple mornings with cartoons and cereal, to cigarettes for lunch, and now pop tarts with cola and raspberries.

Don't forget the simple mundane tasks that you and Kurt accomplish whilst together.

Like spending an unnecessary amount of money at a thrift store, and showering together.

Considering the pop tarts with coke and raspberries, you and your beautiful boyfriend Kurt had chosen to do an activity that resonated with the feeling you get when indulging in such foods.

Currently, the two of you were finger painting an alien couple making Kraft mac n cheese.

"Your alien is looking handsome Kurt." You complimented him with a certain joy in your tone.

"Thank you, don't you think he looks like me?" He gasped playfully, a coy smile creeping on his face.

"My god Kurt, he looks just like you!" You had dramatically exclaimed, putting a hand over your mouth in mock surprise.

He'd let out a loud laugh, "hah- how's yours coming along babe?" Kurt asked.

"Like shit." You turned the, might I say, childish painting of a womanly looking alien with a tiny bow on its head to where he could take a glance at it.

"(___), you did a great job my lovely. Better than I could do." He pulled you into his chest, painting still your lap.

"Okay, now you're just talking out of your ass." You brushed off the compliment.

He pouted and kept you toward his chest, being unusually affectionate today.

Not like he wasn't affectionate everyday, but he was like.. doing what he'd usually do. Times 10.

When he'd had you close to his chest, Kurt had accidentally smeared a small amount of paint on your cleavage and shirt.

"Oops, baby that's my bad." He reacted, standing up to grab me a wash cloth.

"It's fine Kurt, I should've put on a different shirt." You spoke, taking the shirt off.

The bra you've been wearing since the morning was now exposed, you could barely hear Kurt's breath hitch.

Kurt had come back over from the downstairs bathroom with a dampened cloth for you to attempt to get the stain out with.

You'd scrubbed your shirt rapidly, to no avail. The stain was staineded.