sleeping together

kurt: lil fucking soccerball, he wont stop moving. believe me, it gets annoying, but you get used to it. he always stops moving when he's pressed up against you or cuddling you. but you never have a night when your legs aren't entangled together, his head on your shoulder and his arms wrapped aroung your midsection. making you feel warm and safe, like no other man has before. essentially it's the same when it come to sex, but a bit different. he doesn't move around as much he finds your body quicker and wraps his arms around you, his blonde stubble against your shoulder. he sleeps next to you peacefully without rolling like a free range soccerball.

dave: the spooner, BIIIGGG SPOON. he loves spooning you. it makes him feel better and it makes you feel safe along with making you feel warm and tingly inside, leaving you with a flushed face as you drift off to sleep. it's the same after sex too. he never wants you to feel uncomfortable, so when you have sex his form of aftercare is a warm bath and spooning you to your hearts desire. he always has loved cuddling you since the day you started dating, he never wants to let you go, and i don't think he ever will.

krist: hugger, he hugs you. thats it. he's not the most experienced with cuddling, so usually you sleep with your head on his chest his arms wrapped around your waist legs entangled. usually after sex he is AMAZING at aftercare, so he makes you a great dinner ( or gets you fastfood ) gives you a bubblebath, cuddles you. like.. relationship, what? who is she? so when you two eventually fall asleep. he drapes his arms around your torso, his light stubble on your bare shoulder, lightly tickling you. he leaves soft kisses on you cheeks and shoulderblades as you drift off into a deep sleep.