when he's in the mood

kurt: he'll tell you straight up, public place maybe not tell you straight up. He'll slowly rub your thigh drawing circles on your inner thigh, and kissing you more than usual but you can't tell he's kissing you more since he kisses you religiously anyways. In private, lemme just make a small imagine: POV, kurt tells you he's horny- " hey princess, bend your ass over or do I have to do it myself? ". sounds about right. there's never a time when he has to jack off unless your not there or not in the mood (mans will accept no for an answer) he always ponders whether or not he should put your moans in a song.

krist: he won't say a word, but you can just tell. In public, he'll start fiddling with your fingers and being more touchy grabby grabby. he'll probably be flushed and his boner will be visible, to you atleast. in private, he still won't say nothing. he'll kiss you passionately and start removing your clothes (CONSENSUAL OFC). if you're not in the mood he'll defo whine, but get over it and jack off in your guy's room.

dave: he's a pro at hiding when he's horny. you can still tell and give him a quickie before a show or an interview. in private he's more open about it, but consent is key. he'll slowly start feeling you up while simultaneously telling you how badly he needs you. his kisses are always gently rough while he's horny if you know what I mean. mans is sexy asf, naturally and when he's trying to be too. when your not in the mood, he won't whine he'll just get the picture and jack off.

decided to put dave last cause that prompt made more sense for him than krist.