I want to be with you, now - k.c

Hi, I never thought I'd say this but I'm really starting to enjoy writing again.
Warnings: doing nasty shit in public, grinding, neediness (from both ends), quickie, trying to be quiet (and succeeding!), breeding kink (sorry ;-;)

Such a babe istg-

You, and Kurt were getting dressed for a long day of dreaded productivity.

He never wanted to go out, especially for things like groceries, doctor's appointments, and a dinner date with Krist and Shelly.
(Except for the dinner date, he loves Krist he'd always go to one of those)

"(___) can't we just reschedule all this shit for tomorrow?" Kurt whined as he slipped on an old pair of jeans.

"Kurt I've been rescheduling this fucking doctors appointment for almost a month, I have to go. And you know you don't have to go with me." You exclaimed, already dying of boredom.

"But I want to be there for you, doctor's appointments suck!" He was like a kid not wanting to get out of his bed for school.

You sighed and continued to slip on a shorter-than-needed satin skirt, with a flowy green long sleeve.

"They do suck, but I need to get just a small checkup. They were the ones that called me, frankly I think I'm perfectly fucking fine." You explained.

It seemed as if he wasn't paying attention anymore though. "Kurt.. are you good?" He blinked rapidly and gave a gruff 'yeah'.

"Weirdo." You playfully scoffed, bending over in front of your vanity to fix your hair.

You could get a clear view of Kurt from the mirror you looked into, and it takes no psychic to say that he was staring point blank at your ass.

"Kurt! You perv, stop staring at my ass." You chuckled at his antics.

He stood up from your shared bed to wrap his arms around you, "I can't help it (___), you know what this little skirt does to me."

He buried his face into your neck, his breathing tickling you. "You look so beautiful, I want to fuck you."

You scoffed and pushed him away from you jokingly, "Kurt could you atleast wait until we get home from our errands to be horny?"

"Nah, with you.. it's impossible!" He threw himself on his knees and began to hug your leg.

Looking up at you with stupid puppy eyes that made you want to laugh and just give yourself to him right there.

"Yes, honey, you can wait. I promise we can fuck as soon as we get home." You held out your pinky in front of his face.

He held up his and interlocked it with your pinky, staring up at you.

"Okay Kurt, get up we have to go!" He groaned loudly as you stepped away from his grasp.

You were halfway to your car when he finally emerged from the front door.