Party girl, show me your world- k.n

Thank you anon for sending in a great request <3
Warnings: p in v, dirty talk, groping, Krist low key being a perv, small size kink, clit play, slight dumbification

Thank you anon for sending in a great request <3Warnings: p in v, dirty talk, groping, Krist low key being a perv, small size kink, clit play, slight dumbification

Krist diving in your puss-

The party you and Krist were at was actually a good one.

A perfect amount of everything, snacks, weed, liquor. And a perfect amount of cleavage from your end.

During the whole time you and your boyfriend, Krist, were getting ready to head down. He wouldn't leave you alone about a dress he found in your drawer.

It was a pink dress, quite tight fitting, cut extremely low cut. No wonder he wanted you to wear it.

And so, being the "loving and caring" girlfriend you were. You decided to wear the dress.

My god, did that get him going.

As soon as you entered the party he wouldn't get his hands off of you.

Krist's hands always rested on your hips, ass, or any other area he could generally reach.

He was attached to your hip at that damn party, you couldn't get a drink without feeling him pressed up against you.

Which was very unusual considering you two would always generally part ways, very much opposite party people.

You'd always prefer going to catch up with friends, and Krist would much rather shoot the shit with a bunch of chill randos.

But not this time, god he followed you EVERYWHERE. Not like you cared, you loved when he was next to you.

He was so sweet to you, and it was always pleasant to feel his presence falling closely behind you.

"You know (___), we could get out of here early. Take ourselves home.. and have a little me n' you time." He swayed you back and forth as he coerced you into coming home.

"Hmm, Krist what's up with you tonight? You never wanna leave parties early hon'." You replied, obviously confused by his sudden change in attitude.

He shrugged, and placed his hand upon your shoulder, slowly caressing downward to the curve of your ass.

"Maybe I just wanna have time with my babydoll." His voice deepened.

By now you could tell he was just whining to go home.

"Aahhh, alright, say your goodbyes babe. I'll meet you outside honey." You gave him a tender peck before setting off for your car.

You'd sat in your car for atleast five minutes before your boyfriend Krist came stumbling out of the front door of a friends house.

"Aight I've said my goodbyes now let's go, I wanna fuck you." He rushed out quickly, stepping into the car.

"OH! That's what you wanted to go home for?" You scoffed, rolling your eyes over the fact that sir Krist Novoselic himself wanted to leave a party purely because he was horny.