Awaken, My love! - d.g

I don't think I'll make this too smutty, but there will still be some elements of it. Anyways, live laugh love Dave Grohl 🫶
Warnings-teasing, Dave being submissive 😭, hair pulling, lazy Dave, sloppy handjob, literally sloppy and lazy everything, teasing, alludes to Dave eating pussy as the end

 Anyways, live laugh love Dave Grohl 🫶Warnings-teasing, Dave being submissive 😭, hair pulling, lazy Dave, sloppy handjob, literally sloppy and lazy everything, teasing, alludes to Dave eating pussy as the end

RAHHHHHH IM ACTUALLY HAVING A HEART ATTACK

Dave hadn't caught a break in weeks.

Poor baby was always up and doing something, whether it be working with the band on tour, doing shows, or just going out in general.

The amount of sleep he's gotten has rounded up to about 24 hours in one week.

So tonight, all we were doing was staying in.

And I have to admit, having Dave all to myself made me incredibly horny.

I have no idea where it came from, maybe it was the fact that we hadn't had any alone time besides when we were napping together.

And so, right now we were watching tv. I was making hot chocolate with those little tiny marshmallows he adores.

"Baby, do you want it super sweet?" I spoke with a large smile on my face, "yes! Make it as sweet as you babylove." He turned his whole body around to look at me with a goofy grin.

"Okay my love." Our sweet words put a warm air in our small house.

I brought the sweet mixture to a simmer and let it set for a few minutes.

Adding small amounts of sugar as I stirred swiftly. A patter of footsteps came up behind me, I felt Dave's arms wrap around me, his chin nestling on my shoulder.

"It smells amazing (___), I bet it's gonna taste delicious." Dave murmured into my skin, planting small kisses on my neck.

I giggled and jerked my neck away from his lips that tickled my sensitive skin.

"I hope so." I replied, taking his face in my hand so I could plant a kiss on his lips.

"Go sit down Dave, god it seems like all you do is stand around doing something." I ushered him to sit down as I grabbed a ladle and poured the chocolatey mixture into a mug.

"Okay-okay, alright, no need to sound like my mom there (___)." He rolled his eyes.

"Ahah- don't ever tell me I'm acting like a mom again or I'll kill ya." I patted his shoulder and pressed a kiss against his temple.

"Alright!" Dave shrugged his shoulders and held his hands up in surrender.

I watched his lips press against the smooth porcelain of his mug as he went for a sip of the fresh hot beverage.

And god, all I could think of was how badly I wanted him on his knees in front of me.

Which made me feel terrible as I knew he needed a bit of relaxation himself.