Chapter 31: Welcome Trisha

POV: Armaan 

"Hi sexy," she smirked. 

Oh My Fucking God! It was Trisha! My childhood best friend! 

"Trisha!" I yelped in excitement. It's been years since I last saw her! She was forced to go abroad for further studies so we kinda just drifted apart. She was my anchor in childhood, she used to be there for me in my worst times when the whole drama happened between my parents. I was going through a lot when Trisha always stood by me. I am so grateful to her. 

She quickly took me in her embrace, hugging me tight but I didn't. Even though she's my friend, I can not just hug her, I have a wife and I'm pretty sure the wife is probably not happy. I looked over my shoulder to see my cinnamon glaring at us. So I was right. This caused me to smirk, uff the effect I have on her. 

Trisha pulled back and looked at me with a pout. 

"Why didn't you hug me back?" she questioned. 

"I have a wife," I shrugged my shoulders and Trisha started to laugh out loud. 

"So loyal, since when Mr Mehra?" she giggled and I just rolled my eyes. 

"Wait, is it her," she pointed towards Ki. I smiled and nodded my head, I was proud. 

"OMG, she is so pretty! How did this kadus win this gem?" She ran towards Ki and hugged her tight causing my tiny, little princess to flinch but later on, she hugged her back. 

Trisha pulled out of the hug and started talking shit about me to Ki. They both started laughing and I just stood there, I wanted to stop them but Ki was laughing. Now why would I want to stop my beautiful wifey from laughing? 

"Bass, Bass, Bass girls. Trisha now freshen up, and you must be hungry so I'll set dinner for you. Oh, and Kiara beta are you doing the fast?" Gauri suggested and asked. 

"Yes, ma!" Kiara nodded, and Gauri creased her cheek and said, "My bacha." 

She's not your bacha, she's my bacha!  

"Aunty, I already had so much food before I came here. I'm not hungry, I'll eat tomorrow," Trisha said which took me by surprise. I mean the Trisha I knew was a hungry monster, she would do anything for good. 

"Now show me my room Aunty," Trisha continued and my eyes widened with shock, she's going to stay here? Holy shit it's going to be so much fun and Kiara could finally have some company. 

Gauri took her to her room while Ki grabbed my hand and started taking me into our room. She looked mad pissed.  

As we entered, she pinned me to the wall, I seriously don't know how she does it. she's so tiny and I'm so big. 

POV: Kiara 

I pinned him to the wall, why? well because a random girl hugged him. Who the fuck was she? Were they a thing? A thousand things were running around my head!

"Who was she?" I asked in my deadly tone. 

"Is someone jealous?" Armaan had the fuckin audacity to say this. 

"Answer me ARMAAAAN," I exaggerated the name. 

He flipped me over, now I was lying beneath him and he was lying on top of me. 

"Don't call me Armaan baby," he whispered in my ear.

"Fine, but first tell me who she is," I pouted. 

"Okay my jealous wife," he started telling me everything about Trisha while my eyes softened. 

"Sorry, I didn't know she was your childhood friend, Maan," I replied while playing with the two upper buttons of his shirt. Don't ask why, I don't know myself.