Chapter Seven: He accepted

Hi guys, I am so sorry but I changed Zayn's name to Arman as to me that suits better, I am so sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. To make up, I've written a long as chapter, hope you enjoy. Also sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, I haven't re-read it! 😊 

POV: Arman

"Arman," I heard my dad yelling.

I ignored him. I really needed to get my presentation finished before 11 pm and I've barely started. In order to be a good CEO I desperately needed to finish this presentation to its top level to prove myself self-worthy to Dad.

I wanted the CEO position so badly, it was my dream and I'd do anything to fulfil the dream because it's mine and I'd go beyond any reach to take what's mine, nothing can stop me.

"Arman, come down this instant young man!" he shouted again.

Ughhh, I groaned. What was his damn problem?

I rushed downstairs to find the smell of my favourite Indian dish, Chicken tikka masala and it was cooked by my A-mom which made it even better.

A-mom aka Aarti is our housemaid, she's taken care of me ever since Mum passed away. She held onto me so tight that eased half my pain and that's why I call her mom because she's no less.

I heard him call my name again and I turned back, only to see a smile on both Gauri's and dad's faces. This was suspicious.

"What?" I questioned.

"Son, your mother and I have some exciting news," Dad replied, still with a smile plastered on his face.

I wonder what it was, did we crack a big deal?

"Okay... either you tell me quick or tell me peacefully after I become CEO," I said proudly. ARMAN MEHRA as CEO, damn sounds good but these guys won't hurry the fuck up, what was the news?

"Okay so-" Dad was cut off by so-called-mother,

"We're bringing a daughter-in-law into the family," she squealed in excitement.

Wow, I never knew Aayan was getting married so soon, isnt he still young? But I guess it's his life and I'm happy for him.

"Wow, that's amazing," a smile was placed on my face.

My dad and Gauri looked at me curiously. What was wrong with them?

"What?" I ask.

They started whispering with each other making sure I didn't hear anything.

"So you're fine?" dad asks.

"Yeah," why wouldn't I?

"I seriously don't care if Aayan gets married before me," I continue.

My parents look at me blankly and then they make a relief face.

"Kuthiya (Dog)," I heard my sweet dadi's (grandmother) voice, "You're getting married, not Aayan."

My eyes popped out, I was in disbelief. Wait me? How? Why? With who?

"Are you guys crazy?" I burst out on them.

"Now that's our Arman," Dad whispered to Gauri and she chuckled.

WTF are they on about?

"Look guys, I love you guys so much but unfortunately I can not do what you guys are wishing me to do. I have a girlfriend for goodness sake," I shouted.

"Let's make a deal," my dad said in a cold but calm voice.

"What deal?"

"You marry Kiara and I'll give you the position of a CEO although if you marry Naina then go find another job because there is no way I'm making you the CEO of the company. It's your choice now son."