Chapter 26: Let's give this a chance!

Beware, super long chapter ahead as an apology!  4000+ words!

POV: Kiara 

Knock*

"Come in," I said while I was completing some work on my Mac. 

"Hey," I looked up to see Armaan. He was holding a bag and scratching his nape. 

"Umm... soo... I... was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?" he asked. I thought he already announced his command downstairs in front of everyone. 

"Umm... why are you asking? I mean downstairs right now-" he cut me off, 

"I know and I'm very sorry. I thought you'd be happy but then realised that I had to ask for consent. I can't force you to do something," he said looking down. 

Force me? What has he been doing all these days? forcing me to rest, to eat and whatnot and all of a sudden he's asking for consent. Just wow! But that's still sweet. 

"Why not? I'd love to go on a date with you Mr Mehra," I said while smiling. 

"For real? Oh, thank god! I thought you'd say no and break my heart. My heart is so fragile you know," he said in a theatrical voice. Ladies and Gentlemen, please meet my lovely dramatic husband. 

"Yeah yeah!" I said while giggling. 

He walked closer to me and gave me a bag. "This is optional if you don't want to wear this then it's completely fine but I'd really like it if you... umm... if you did," he said while looking down. Is he shy? No way, Mr Armaan Mehra can not be shy. I nodded and he left. 

OMG Armaan bought me a gift! He brought me a fuckin gift! Ahhhh!!! 

I opened the bag to find a pretty red dress. OMFG! The dress was so fab! Ahhhh! I would kill for this dress. This dress was perfect in all ways except one, it was so short. It didn't even touch my knees. I know if I bend down my whole ass would be on display. OMG, should I even wear this? No! No! No! I can't wear this! it's too short. "He's your fucking husband you stupid piece of shit!" my subconscious mocked. It's not wrong though. 

I checked the time and it was already 6:00 pm. Shit! I only have one hour. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I put on my bathrobe and checked out the dress again. Should I wear it? Armaan gave it to me... a smile crept up my face. I'm blushing again! Thank god Armaan isn't here or else he'd probably tease me to death. 

"But I'd really like it if you did," his words kept replaying in my head. He'd like it, he'd like it. Okay, Kiara, you're gonna wear the dress! I'm gonna wear the dress. 

I slipped on the dress... 

I came out of the bathroom and immediately went to my dressing table

I came out of the bathroom and immediately went to my dressing table. I put on some light makeup and jewellery. Hmm... should I let my hair out or should I tie my hair up? Hmm? Fuck it, I'm letting my hair out loose but should I curl it or straighten it? Nah curling takes way too long and I only have... I checked the time 10 fuckin minutes! I quickly straightened my and finished with some remaining touch-ups. I then wore my red matching heels and grabbed my red purse. After I was done I twirled in front of the mirror and holy shit! I looked so fuckable! OMG STOP KI! STOP!!!