Chapter 30: Aren't you going to welcome me?

POV: Kiara

It's five and Armaan is still not here, where on planet Earth is he? I called him five times but he never picked up! Why is this man like this? 

I looked at all the bags packed in front of me. I thought we were going to go home today but where is that idiot? I decided to call him one last time but surprisingly he picked up in the first ring. 

"Hi, baby," he said while huffing. 

"Don't call me that and where are you?" I was furious. 

"Aww, is my baby mad at me?" he said in a lovely cute voice. 

"No shit smart ass. Now are you coming home or do you want me to stay here for the rest of my life," I nearly shouted while he started chuckling from the other side. 

"Don't worry baby, I'll be there in 10 minutes, get ready with all your stuff," he said and I hummed cutting the call. 

After ten or so minutes he barged into my room looking all sweaty. Where the fuck was he? and what the fuck was he doing. 

"Armaan! Why are you sweating so much?" I wiped his face with the end of my pallu. 

"I went to the gym, sorry," he pouted and I sighed. 

"Go shower and then we'll leave," I said and he immediately went to the bathroom to freshen up. 

After 12ish minutes he came out with a towel wrapped around his torso, covering one of the most important part of his body, that one day I'll own, "Oh fucks sake Kiara, get your pervet mind to a stop before you start blabering out your dirty thoughts to him," My subconscious reminded me and looked away.

"You can eye-fuck me whenever you want wifey, no need to look away," he said in his deep huskey voice while I felt a heavy pair of arms wrapping around my waist. 

"Armaan I..." I what? I don't know what I feel? It's to much for me, all I can feel is him but how do I tell him although I bet he already knows. Like seriously I moaned when I said Armaan. 

"Yes baby," he buried his face in my neck.

"I..." my breathing was heavier, and my heart starts pounding faster than the speed of light. 

"Kiara, Armaan are you rea-" ma barged into our room without notice. Oh shit, she saw us. 

"I'm so sorry beta, I didn't," she started to walk away when Armaan said, "no worries ma, continue what you were saying," and I nodded but then I realized Armaan never let me go. His hands were still snaked around my waist. The only thing that changed was his head wasn't buried in my neck anymore. 

I tried to wiggle out of his hold but kept failing miserably as he was 100x more fucking stronger than me. 

"Umm... so Gauri called me and she said that there is a surprise waiting for you at home. So you guys might want to hurry as apparently the surprise is very mad at you," she said and quickly walked away from the room. 

"Surpirse?" Armaan whispered, still trying to figure out what the surprise must be while I kept trying to wiggle out of his hold but my man wouldn't budge, just then I decided to stomp on his foot and he immediately let go of me. 

Well deserved. 

"Babe, what the heck," he shreiked in pain. Did I stomp on him that bad? and then I realised, I was wearing sandles with little heel. Shit!

"OMG Armaan, I am so sorry, I-" started of when I saw a smirk on his face. He moved his hand to grab my wasit again but I quickly ran out of the room. Not this time Armaan, not this time.