Chapter 25: Ghar Jamai

POV: Armaan

The sun rays hit my arm making me forcefully open my eyes. Today was the best sleep I've ever had in so many years. It felt too good to be true. 

I felt something heavy on my bicep and my hands were wrapped around something. I opened my eyes a bit more wider to find my cinnamon's head on my bicep while she was snuggled into my chest. One of my arms was wrapped around her waist while our legs were tangled up with each other. It felt like I was hugging a pillow, a really comfortable pillow. I didn't want to let her go. A hair strand was falling on her face so I smoothly tucked it behind her ear. She looked so peaceful and cute. Her lips were pink and tempting to kiss, I so badly wanted to smash my lips on her's but I controlled myself. Armaan, this is not right! So instead I pecked her on her forever. 

She started to move in her sleep indicating that she would probably wake up any time soon so I decided to move away from her with strength and courage. It was hard. I only did this so she wouldn't feel embarrassed or uncomfortable, I know how she is. I saw the shy side of Ki yesterday. I slowly removed my bicep away from her head without waking her up and laid her head on a pillow. I carefully hopped off the bed and headed straight for the bathroom. 

POV: Kiara

"Good morning wifey," I heard someone whisper in my ear. Uhhh, who's trying to wake me up now? I didn't reply. I can't betray my sleep. 

"Come on wifey!" the voice was so smooth and relaxing. Ughh! I didn't wake up. I don't care who it is I just want to sleep! But my eyes jerked open when I felt cold water running down my face. 

"What the fuck!"  I shouted while sitting up straight. Did he just splash water at me?! UGH!

"Good morning to you too sweetheart," Armaan greeted while smiling. 

"Armaannnn," I whined. 

"Sorry baby, you weren't waking up, so I used an alternative method to wake my sleeping beauty up," he smirked. He was wearing a light grey hoodie with some black joggers with his hair was all messy. Why does he have to be so cute?!

"I know I'm cute but I think you should get dressed and come downstairs, I've made breakfast," he winked and I blushed. What is happening to me? God help me! 

I walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine. I stripped off my clothes and hopped into the shower. The warm water hit my skin and it felt relaxing but one thing that I hadn't realised was that I was thinking about Armaan. His perfect abs, the way he was taking care of me yesterday. I don't care what the reason for his sudden care was but I don't care! It felt good. I jumped out of the shower and got ready. I decided to wear a simple baby blue Chikankari kurti as I wasn't planning to go to my office today. 

I walked out of the shower to find myself alone. Armaan wasn't in the room. I felt myself frown but then realised he was probably downstairs and instantly my lips curved up. 

I went towards my dressing table, I let my hair down and wore my small oxidised jhumkas, I used to love jhumkas so much! It used to be my favourite jewellery but today was different. I looked at my nuptial chain and all of a sudden that became my favourite. I seriously don't know what's going on with me. 

Ping* I unlocked my phone to see a message from Armaan, 

Armaan... "Princess, what's your intention? Do you want your food to turn cold so you can eat me hot?" 

I smiled at the message and then realised how cheap it was. I immediately went downstairs, I didn't want him to get any wrong ideas about me even though I had them. Damn it Kiara!

As I was walking towards the kitchen, I heard laughter. 

I came in to see what all the racket was and an instant jealously ran through my body.