Chapter 15: Heartbreak

POV: Armaan

We got up and were heading for the car when I spotted a familiar face. I squinted my eyes to see further when I saw her.

Naina.

But what shocked me even more was the man she had her soft lips on. His hands were roaming all over her attractive back and then they pulled out of the kiss and the man buried his face in Naina's neck and she left out a soft moan. I kept looking at the scene, unable to respond to anything Kartik was saying. Those actions were mine! I only have the right to do this! Those soft moans are only for me.

Then finally Naina's eyes fell on me and she quickly pushed the man away.

"Babe?" he said and then turned my way to see what Naina was looking at. That's when Needles started stabbing my heart continuously. Holy Fuckin Shit!!!

Rohit Agarwal! My biggest rival!

He looked at me and then smirked and Naina was looking at me with panicked eyes. Anger was boiling so much in me that I ran towards them and I may have punched him in the face hard!

"You bloody bastard!" I shouted.

"WTF man!" Rohit snapped back.

"How dare you touch my girl!"

"Your girl? Your girl? May I remind you that you are a married man now and Naina is mine!" and then it clicked, I was married, and I had no rights on Naina. I looked at her but when did they become a thing? We broke up less than two days ago and now she's kissing my biggest rival! Was Dad right? That Naina was a bitch?

"What is this Naina?" I asked.

At first, she looked at the ground, unable to meet my eyes. She was ashamed! Well, she should be!

"Naina! I'm asking you something!" I shouted even louder when people around us started staring at me.

She finally looked up and calmly said "Look Armaan, you can't point fingers, you yourself got married to that girl. I wasn't going to just wait around and stay single for the rest of my life."

"I was going to get a bloody divorce from her, for you! I can't live without you Naina! And no! I was forced to marry her, it was not out of my will!" I kept shouting. Tears welled up in my eyes but looking into her eyes I couldn't see a single glance of regret.

"Okay Armaan, let's go! We have to go let's go, Armaan!" Kartik kept pulling me from there but I didn't budge. This was too much for me. Way too much for me.

"Armaan, I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore and since you already know... I might as well tell you the whole story... I was actually-" she started but was cut off by Rohit.

"That's enough, you don't need to give him an explanation. Let's go babe."

And that "I don't love you" part said by Naina broke me. I collapsed on the ground as both of them got into the car and left.

"Come on Armaan, let's go home!" Rohit suggested.

"No!" I pushed him away causing him to lose balance but fortunately, he caught a hold of himself.

"I want to go to a bar! Now!" I shouted.

"Armaan, I really think we-" I cut Kartik off.

"Either you come with me or I'll go by myself. The choice is completely yours!"

He nodded.

POV: Kiara

"Sorry sir, your card declined!" the lady at the counter said.