Chapter 13: Her Secret

POV: Kiara

I knocked on Papa's office door, "Papa may I come in?"

"Sure beta, you don't need to ask," he smiled.

I looked around the home office, holy shit it was so big.

"Umm papa, I had a question... well more of a secret," I started.

Papa looked confused and scared at the same time.

I took a deep breath in, "Papa you know the company 'Nixey skin care"?"

He looked at me for a second and then nodded, "Yes, I've been trying to partner up with them for such a long time but I can't get a hold with the CEO. No one knows the CEO's name so trust me getting a lot of them is really hard. But why did you ask so suddenly?," he first chuckled and then asked the question with more seriousness.

"Well... I know the CEO," my head was down.

"Kiara, that's very good, please tell me their name."

"Umm... thats actually... ME!" my head was still looking down.

Papa looked at me with a shocked expression, like he didn't believe a word I said. The room went silent and none of us knew what to say but eventually, I decided to say something.

I looked up at him.

"Papa, no one really knows this except for my brother, me, and two of my friends. I decided to keep this a secret because I didn't want much attention and didn't want my parent to stress about me after all I was still young. I asked my parents first but they said no, but I still wanted my own company therefore I started the company just for fun but I didn't know it was going to be a huge success. If my parents found out about this, that I lied to them, they would surely be disappointed in me."

He smiled. Wait what? I thought he would lash out at me.

"Beta, if I were your parents I would be beyond proud of you," he assured me. I know If I told my parents now, they would be proud, they always wanted me to be independent but not a a very young age, if I had started the company now, they would have given me full support without a doubt but...

I smiled. "Papa, If you don't mind can I keep continuing my business?" I just asked as a formality, obviously I was going to continue, my company is my life!

"Kiara, what are you talking about? Of course, you can continue your business and if you need any help I'm here for you. You're business is such a success! Would you Kiara want to crack a deal with our Mehra enterprise?" 

OMG, this would be so huge for my company!

"Yes, papa!"

"Good, it's a deal. We'll talk about this later. I have to go to a meeting," and he left smiling.

I was beyond happy!

—---------------

"Kiara Kiara Kiara! I am so happy for you," Mum exclaimed and so did Dadi.

"We know everything! You're such a smart putar (child)! You're own business!" dadi smiled.

"Thank you ma, thank you dadi!" I smiled back and they both hugged me really tight.

I guess I was going to start tomorrow.

______________________

Armaan:

"Sir, Sir, Sir! We have good news!" Deepika, my assistant yelled in excitement!

"Deepika there's something called knocking, which you should always do," I scolded her.