15

It's been like 3 weeks since Clown killed that dude, and I can't get it off my mind. And the question Joey asked me... really got to me. I've tried to pass it on, but I can't. I hate talking about it because it brings up my past; I hate my past because there was nothing good to it.
Tonight Joey is supposed to take me out to dinner and after that we're going stargazing. I've been getting ready for the past hour and a half.

I chose this outfit and I did a basic smokey eye with a little wing

I chose this outfit and I did a basic smokey eye with a little wing. I was in the middle of doing my makeup but Corey came in the washroom.
"Hey, y/n" he said cheerfully as he came in. I smiled at him and he began to brush his teeth. "Why are you all done up?" He continued.
"Joey's taking me out," I stated. Corey nodded with a warm friendly smile.
"Where are you guys going?" Corey asked curiously.
"We're going to a restaurant and then stargazing," I stated. Corey nodded again before going back to brushing his teeth.
When he was done, he patted me on the shoulder and left the bathroom. I leaned over the counter and fixed up my eyeliner. Soon enough, it was time to go.
"Y/n?!" Joey called out for me.
"Coming!" I shouted back. I got my shoes on quickly and walked to the front door to meet Joey.
"You look great," he said with a smile. I chuckled and kissed his lips gently. "Uh- lets go?" Joey stated. I nodded and we left.

~~~~~

We got to the restaurant and my eyes glistened at all the lights. It was absolutely beautiful; it was too good to be true. A waitress seated us quickly, and me and Joey sat down at the table.
"You like it?" Joey asked with a chuckle.
"It's so expensive," I chuckled back. Joey held my hand and began to look at the menu. I couldn't help but notice how fucking sexy Joey looked right now; definitely something I'll save for later.
The waitress came back and took our drinks.
"I'll get a beer," Joey stated. The waitress wrote that down in her journal before turning to me.
"I'll get a glass of red wine, please" I told her. She nodded, smiled, and left. I looked back at Joey to see him staring at me with a big smile on his face. "What?" I questioned.
"Nothing, you're just so beautiful" he sighed. I chuckled and smiled at him lightly. Joey pulled my hand to his mouth and kissed it before letting go.
This was literal princess treatment.
The waitress eventually came back with our drinks.
"Are you ready to order?" She asked us. Me and Joey both shrugged and she walked away.
I slowly sipped on my wine and Joey was looking at the menu again. I looked around the restaurant and saw expensive looking food, which made me worry about the prices of everything. When I looked at the menu, I tried to get the least expensive thing because I felt guilty for Joey paying for me.
"I'm gonna get a salad" I smiled. Joey nodded and smiled back at me.
"I'll probably get the same thing, just to make it simple," he said warmly. I nodded at him and we waited for the waitress. Once she came back, we ordered our food.

~~~~~

We were just leaving the restaurant and Joey was paying the bill. It wasn't too expensive, but I still felt guilty about having him pay for me. I patiently waited for Joey to finish up.
"Let's go," Joey finally said. I smiled at him and we walked to the car.
Joey opened the door for me, and I got into the car. After he sat down in the drivers seat, he started the car and we drove away.
"Why are you so quiet tonight?" Joey asked me, breaking the silence.
"I dunno? I guess I'm just not used to this," I lied. The real reason is because I hate when people pay for me; it makes me feel guilty and greedy. Joey looked me dead in the eye before taking his eyes back to the road.
"Y/n Myers, tell me why you're so quiet" Joey insisted. I sighed and relaxed my body a bit.
"I just hate when people pay for me; it makes me feel guilty and greedy." I stated. Joey was taken aback at my statement.
"Y/n, I offered to take you out and you said yes; you shouldn't be guilty about anything!" Joey laughed. I nodded and looked out the window.

A few minutes later, we pulled over near the house, but by a park. Joey got out of the car and walked over to my side and opened the door for me. I smiled at him and got out, him closing the door behind me. "Stargazing?" He suggested with a smirk. I chuckled and Joey intertwined our fingers before walking into the park. "Y'know I love you, right?" Joey asked. I looked at him for a moment before continuing walking.
"Mhm?" I hummed. Joey sighed and nodded.
"Good," he exhaled. Soon, we lay down on a hill and looked up at the stars. Joey and I pointed to shapes we found in the sky, and I swear I found a dick.
"Joey?" I said, breaking the silence.
"Yeah?" He replied.
"I-I love you," I stammered. Joey sat up and looked down at me, and a big smile crept onto his face before kissing me passionately. The kiss got very heated, very quickly and I ended up on top of him.
"Joey," I called out as he kissed and hit my neck gently.
"Hm?" He hummed into my neck, sending shivers down my spine.
"We're in a park" I stated. Joey took his lips off me and realized what I had said. "We can take this to the car?" I suggested. A big smirk crept onto Joey's face and he carried me to the car.

As we got to the car, he settled me down on the ground and opened my door for me. I got into it, but as he was walking to the other side, I hopped in the backseat. He got in the car and he looked confused.
"Back here, dummy," I joked. Joey turned around and smirked. "Cmon, I want you" I added. Joey crawled in the back with me and lay me down on the seat.
Things got heated quickly; our shirts were off, we were making out aggressively; I'm surprised he's not inside me yet. Joey bit down on my thigh and I moaned. "Mh~" I groaned. Joey moved his hands to my hips, and placed his face in between my thighs. I threw my head back and squeezed my eyes shut before Joey went down on me. As he licked and suck at my clit, I was a turning into a moaning and whimpering mess. "Joey," I moaned. Joey only went harder and faster before taking one of his hands off my hip and aligning his fingers with my entrance. Before I knew it, he was sliding his fingers in and out of me. "Fuck, baby" I whispered. "Faster," I continued. With my command, Joey granted my wishes. I moaned again, now feeling the orgasm getting closer and closer. I tightened around Joey's fingers. "I'm gonna cum" I groaned.
"Cum all over my face, baby" Joey insisted. He pumped his fingers faster, also making me hit the climax. I let out a loud moan and did as he said; I came on his face.
Joey took his fingers out of me, licking them clean. He removed his face from in between my thighs, and now close to my lips. I looked at him with a slight smile and he smiled back at me. "Fuck," I whispered, gaining a chuckle from Joey. He collapsed beside me and stared up at the ceiling of the car. Thank god the seats are away.
I crawled on top of Joey with a smirk on my face. He looked down at my curiously, face turning red when he realized what I was doing. I chuckled and unbuckled his belt, pulling his pants and boxers down. Joey's breathing increased as he saw me getting closer to his member. I looked up at him with doe eyes and put my lips around his tip.
"Fuck," Joey whined. I put him deep in my mouth, nearing my throat. Joey bucked his hips forward and I gagged slightly. I continued to suck until Joey's cock twitched in my mouth. I took him out and watched as his cum fell down him. Joey let out a moan of pleasure as I licked up all his cum from his tip and elsewhere.
"Is that good enough for you, baby?" I asked with a sweet tone. Joey looked down at me and chuckled.
"More than enough," he joked. I smiled and bit my bottom lip before getting my panties and shirt back on. Once I was partially dressed, I got into the passenger side and waited for Joey to come back up too.
We drove back home quickly. I knew we were both exhausted, so I didn't care saying anything. Though, the car did smell like sex, but I don't mind.
When we got home, Joey opened my door for me and helped me out.
"Where are your pants?" He asked curiously. I chuckled and ignored the question before walking inside the house. Thankfully, nobody was awake. Joey grabbed my hip and lead me to his bedroom.