12

It's been like 3 days since we told everyone and nobody believes us. I'm so confused why, but that gives me time to prove it. I don't even think anyone has seen us kiss, but it's whatever.
"Corey, can I talk to you?" I asked Corey. Corey looked at me quickly and nodded. "In private," I added. He sighed and followed me to the kitchen.
"What's up?" He asked.
"Are you okay with me and Joey dating?" I asked lowly. His eyes widened slightly in surprise but he calmed down a bit. "It's just that your like a brother to me, and I wanna check with you, too" I added. Corey nodded his head and sighed.
"Y/n, I'm more than okay with you and Joey dating. I just want you to bed happy and feel loved." He said with a soft smile and doe eyes. His words made my heart melt. I gave Corey a long hug and he hugged me back. "You're the best, Cor," I smiled before breaking the hug. He shrugged playfully and patted my shoulder as he walked away.
Now it was time to get Paul's opinion. I didn't see him in the living room so I decided to go to his room and check if he was in there. The door was shut so I knocked lightly.
"Paulie?" I asked.
"Come in!" He shouted back.
I allowed myself into the room and shut the door behind me gently. "Can we talk?" I asked. He looked at me with the kindest eyes ever.
"Of course y/n! What's up?" He asked.
I sighed lightly before asking my question. "Well, as Joey's best friend I think I should grab your opinion about me and him dating," I stated nervously. I don't know why I was nervous; Paul is the sweetest ever.
He looked and me and chuckled. He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. "Y/n, I love that fact that you and Joey are together. I know that you'll treat him good, and he will treat you good." Paul stated with a warm smile. I smiled back at him and hugged him tightly.
"You're the best" I mumbled. I received a chuckle in response.

I left his room and went to mine to see Joey laying in my bed. I chuckled and shut the door behind me before hopping in next to him. "Hey baby," I said with a warm smile.
"Hi darling" he smiled back before tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "How's your night going?" He added.
"Good, Paul and Corey said they were okay with us dating" I smiled. His smile grew slightly bigger and his eyes widened.
"That's great!" He exclaimed while wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. He rolled us over so I was laying on top of his chest. Joey looked into my eyes for a few minutes before saying the three words,
"I love you" Joey whispered. My eyes widened in surprise and my mouth opened slightly. Joey quickly realized what he had just said and slammed his hand over his mouth before taking me off of him and standing up.
"I'm so sorry, oh my god" he apologized. I was stunned and didn't know what the hell to say so I kept quiet.
'Why am I not saying it back?'
I know I love him, I just don't think I can say it yet...
Joey ran out of my room, and a few seconds later I heard a door slam.

Joey's POV:

I ran into my room and slammed my door shut.
'Joey, you fucking idiot! Why did you say it!' I thought to myself before I grabbed a pillow and squeezed the shit out of it. I buried my face into it and let out a mix of a scream and a yell. Before I knew it, I was sobbing and crying into my pillow. God, I'm such an idiot..
I was ready to say it, but I didn't know if she was. It was the perfect moment too! Why couldn't I just have waited? 'If I waited, maybe she would've said it back..'
Then it hit me,
She didn't say it back...

The sadness quickly turned into anger, and from anger to fear, and into a mixture of emotion. I got up and threw a picture frame across the room, along with many other things. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself. I ran my fingers through my hair and yanked on it hardly. My breathing got increasingly heavy, and my face was turning red. I slammed my back against the door and slid down the door until I reached the floor. I pulled my knees to my chest and continued to pull my hair. I cried until I had no more tears left.
Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.
"Yo! I gotta use the bathroom!" Chris called out. I panicked and stood up quickly before cleaning myself up.
"Once second!" I shouted back. I wiped the tears off my face and fixed my hair before walking out of the bathroom and quickly to my room.
"Than-" Chris started to say before looking at me and stopping. He shrugged and went into the bathroom.
I got into my bedroom and locked the door before sitting on my bed. I lay back and looked at the ceiling longingly before I drifted to sleep...