20

It's been a few days since my 'episode'. Joey and I have been distant recently, too.
It's like, we had sex, then he ghosts me? I don't know, maybe I'm just overthinking?
Anyways, enough about the sad stuff. We have a tour coming and we've been rehearsing like crazy. 5 days a week! Like geez, give me a break.

We were playing Eyeless and I messed up on the chorus, but surprisingly nobody said anything to me. Jim gave me a reassuring nod, while Mick was head banging like everyone else. Me and Jim quickly repeated everyone, head banging on beat.

When we finished rehearsing our setlist, Paul threw me a beer and I caught it, cracking it open and taking a big chug.
I was pretty sweaty, but Joey was absolutely soaked. I walked over to him, sitting on his leg comfortably as his hand fell onto my hip to keep me in place.
There he is; my Joey.
I smiled contentedly at him, making him smile back. I took another sip of my beer before joining the conversation.

"So where are we touring?" Chris asked curiously as he came down the stairs with more beers in his hand.
"We're touring the UK," Corey stated before taking a sip of his beer. I nodded slowly and looked down into my lap because Joey was tapping me continuously. I turned my head to look at his face, only to see he was zoned out. I chuckled before grabbing his hand that was tapping me, squeezing it gently causing him to snap back into reality.
"Sorry" he whispered into a slight chuckle. I smiled at him before leaning down to kiss him.

The kiss was small, but passionate.
"How long are we gonna be gone?" Paul asked.
"A month and a half." Clown said firmly, making all of us nod.
I slid down into Joey's lap and got comfortable. I heard Joey groan quietly, giving me an idea. I began to move around more swiftly and into a specific place. I felt Joey's hard on poking through his jeans, causing me to giggle to myself. I guess the vibrations of my giggle made Joey harder, because I felt the erection grow. I tried to keep my cool, but I could feel myself getting wet; I really wanted him now.

I stood up and ran to the bathroom. I was in there for like 5 minutes until Joey came in.
I pushed him into the door, kissing him passionately and sloppily. I pushed my body up against his, feeling his cock pushed up against his pants. I thrusted his waist the best I could since we were standing up.
Joey grabbed my ass and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He gently placed me on the counter and continued to kiss me. His tongue entered my mouth, exploring it with desire. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter by the second.
Joey bucked his hips forward, causing me to gasp slightly at the pressure on my swollen and desperate clit.
In a matter of seconds, our pants were off and on the floor. I spread my legs and places them on either side of Joey's hips, making it easier to align my entrance with his member. With one small thrust, he was in me. I gasped at the adjustment before feeling a hand cover my mouth. Joey went at a slow pace, but began to speed it up as he came closer to his peak. I tightened my walls around him, also throwing my head back. Joey placed his hands on my hips for support as he let his orgasm flow through him.
He pulled out of me, falling to the wall.

The only thing was, I hadn't came yet, and Joey knew this. So, once Joey was stable enough to continue, he placed his mouth on my clit, sucking and licking at it. I whimpered slightly, trying not to make too much noise.
"I'm close," I whispered. Joey then slid three fingers inside my entrance, causing me to gasp at the slight stretch. I bit my bottom lip and gripped Joey's hair tightly before tightening my walks around his fingers. Joey's fingers were going out of me at a fast pace, making me cum earlier than I expected.
I let the knot in my stomach come undone before slamming my hand over my mouth and moaning into it. The moan was muffled, but it was still pretty loud.
Joey pulled his fingers out of me, licking them clean before also licking his lips. I sat up and got off the counter before looking for my pants. I spotted them and slid them up my legs while Joey did the same. I fixed my hair, along with Joey, before opening the door and exiting.

I winked at Joey before sitting down on the couch next to Chris.