14

After crying last night, me and Joey went to bed. This was the first time I've slept in his room; usually he sleeps in mine.
I woke up in Joey's arms and checked the time. It was 2:32 am. I looked around for a bit until I heard noises coming from I think the living room. I shrugged it off, thinking it was just one of the guys, but then I got that feeling again. I felt the hairs in the back of my neck stand up, and I got goose bumps on my arms. I sat up slowly, trying not to wake Joey. The noises were getting closer. It sounded like someone was walking around with a 20 pound weight on their shoulders or something. I felt Joey grab onto my thigh. I quickly looked down at him and saw him looking at me tiredly.
"What's wrong?" He whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows worriedly.
"I think there's someone in the house," I whispered back with a scared tone. Joey widened his eyes and gulped.
"What do you mean?" He asked lowly but with slight panic in his tone. The noises started back up again, this time louder and what seemed like closer. I twisted my head to look at the door, before gripping onto Joey's hand tightly. My heart began beating fast and my breathing increased. "What if it's just Sid?" Joey assured me.
I shook my head. "No," I mumbled. "This isn't Sid" I added. I let go of Joey's hand and grabbed my phone and called Clown
"Hello?"
"Get your baseball bat"
"What?"
"Shawn, I'm fucking serious."
"W-"
"Go in the fucking hallway with your baseball bat"
Clown sighed and hung up the phone. These walls are thinner than fucking paper, so I heard him walking to get his bat. I heard the creaks of his door, until his bat swung and hit something. All of a sudden, there was a loud bang.
Me and Joey ran out of the room to see a man on the floor with a bleeding head. I gasped backed up before bumping into Joey's chest. Joey held my waist for comfort.

"What the fu-" Corey said as he came out of his room. His eyes were wide open and he looked shocked.
"What did you idiots do now?" Mick began as he rubbed his eyes. When he saw Clown standing over a man on the floor with a louisville slugger in his hands, his jaw dropped and eyes shot wide open.
Sid quickly emerged from his bedroom violently. "What the fuck is going on?!" He yelled. Everyone else came out of their rooms with shocked faces.
"D-don't panic," I stuttered.
"Oh my god! Clown killed a man!" Sid exclaimed in a panic. Corey put his hand on his forehead and wiped off sweat. I slowed my breathing and approached the man in the floor. I gulped and tried to find his pulse. "Is he alive?!" Corey yelled. I widened my eyes and tried to keep calm. "Y/n?!" Corey yelled again. Joey looked at Corey with a stink eye. I guess Corey didn't seem to notice because he didn't say anything. Usually Corey would...
I took a deep breath and felt my eyes water. "There's no pulse..." I sighed nervously. Corey widened his eyes and turned around and began panicking.
"Why are you panicking? Clown should be the one panicking," Joey instigated.
"Because, Jordison! I don't wanna go to jail!" Corey fumed. Joey and Corey began yelling at each other. "Everyone just shut up! Shut the fuck up and let me figure this out" I yelled. Corey and Joey immediately shut their mouths. I looked at the man for a moment before walking into my room.
I walked out with different clothes on and a jacket. "What are you doing y/n?" Corey whimpered. I took a deep breath before turning to Mick and Jim.
"Mick, help me bring this to Clowns truck, and Jim get shovels," I instructed. Mick and Jim nodded their heads before Jim headed to the backyard and went to the shed to get shovels, while me and Mick were bringing the body to the truck.

Once the body was in the back, I hopped in the drivers seat. Mick hopped in the middle and Jim in the passenger seat. I put the key into the ignition and began to drive.
"Where are we going?" Jim asked. I sighed loudly and longingly, but ignored him. Jim gulped and looked out the window.
"After this, we never speak of this again." I began, breaking the silence in the car. "We won't ever go back to where we're about to go, we will dispose of the shovels, and Clowns bat." I finished. Mick and Jim nodded.
I pulled up in front of a forest. I took the keys out of the truck and got out of the car with both the boys following after me. "Get the shovels Jim." I instructed. Jim quickly pulled the shovels out of the back. Mick, again, helped me bring the body out and into the forest. We walked about a mile in before finding a good spot to bury him
"Here," I blurted. Mick dropped the body, and Jim gave us a shovel. "6 feet, got it?" I demanded. They both nodded and began digging.

~~~~~

On the drive back home, it was silent; the only sounds were the engine running.
When we got back home, everyone was wide awake in the living room. We walked in and all eyes went on us.
"So?" Corey asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"It should decompose in 3 days," I told them. Corey let out a big sigh of relief and took a swig of his beer. "There is one more thing though," I began. Corey looked at me wide-eyed. "Clown, you will need to burn your slugger." I stated. Clown nodded and got up and went to his room. I looked over to Joey and sighed.
Everyone eventually got to their rooms and went back to bed. Me and Joey stayed back in the living room.
"Y/n," he blurted. I glanced at him with soft eyes. "I wanna talk to you about all this." He sighed. I relaxed my body a bit and nodded. Joey blinked a few times before actually communicating with me. "How did you know what to do?" He faintly asked. I put my beer down in the coffee table before taking a deep breath.
"Some things are better left unsaid," I murmured. Joey squinted and furrowed his eyebrows.
"I love you, and I would like to know what was going through your head." He spoke. I gulped and shut my eyes for a moment.
"I've had to deal with this before.." I confessed. Joey raised an eyebrow. "Murder" I confirmed. Joey was taken aback and his eyes widened slightly.
"Meaning you..?"
"No, I didn't"
"Then who?"
I took another deep breath before feeling my eyes water. A tear strolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it. "I'd rather not talk about this right now" I whispered before taking my beer. Joey nodded and sighed slightly. I got up and walked to my bedroom and got re-ready for bed.