2

It was the end of the tour, and we were boarding the plane. I was beginning to feel anxious and Joey noticed. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked me. I looked at him and smiled. "Yeah, just a little nervous,". He smiled softly at me before speaking. "You can hold my hand if you want" he said warmly. I hesitated before sighing. "I'd like that" I smiled warmly before grabbing his hand. He looked at our hands, and back to me and smiled. I felt myself blush and I quickly looked away. "When does the flight end?" I asked Corey who was on my right. "Like 2 hours" he said before noticing me and Joey were holding hands. He cocked an eyebrow and looked at Joey. "Cmon man, you know how anxious she gets on flights" Joey defended. Corey rolled his eyes and chuckled to himself.
The flight took off and I felt super lightheaded and nauseous. "Hey, you look pale, you okay?" He asked before gripping my hand tighter. "Yeah, just a little nauseous" I said quietly. He frowned a bit and sighed. "If you need anything let me know, I'm pretty sure Paul has some Tylenol in his bag" he said warmly. I smiled and nodded.

~~~~~

The flight ended and I felt a bit better. Joey and I were still holding hands when we walked off the plane. "You can let go of me now," I chuckled. "Right, sorry" he blushed. He let go of my hand and I felt cold; like something wasn't right. I shrugged the feeling away and looked around to see everyone else. "So how are we getting home?" I asked Clown. "Taxi," he stated. I nodded and proceeded to wait for us to leave.

The taxi eventually came after forever, and I sat down in between Joey and Craig. We arrived home after 20 minutes and Clown payed the driver.
We all went inside and to our rooms, but Joey came with me to mine.
"Y/n?" He said as he stood in my doorway. I turned around quickly because I got startled. "Hm?" I squeaked. He cleared his throat and came into the room and shut the door. "I-I wanna talk to you about something" he stuttered. I sat down on my bed and waited for him to speak. "S-so," he began.
"Spit it out" I chuckled. He laughed nervously and looked at the ground before running up to me and kissed my lips. I was absolutely flabbergasted. He grabbed both sides of my face and quickly broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes. My eyes were wide and confused. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. He let go of my face and looked down in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry I don't know what came over me-" he ranted but I cut him off with a kiss. He looked at me with wide eyes and I chuckled. He gulped and smiled slightly. "I-" he began to say but I put a finger over his mouth.
"Save it" I said before pushing him onto my bed.

I Think I Love My Best FriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara