8

It all comes down to this. If I'm pregnant, this could break the band; this could break everything.
I waited patiently for the test to give me an answer. Me and Joey were sitting in my bedroom, waiting. I had flipped the test upside down because I didn't wanna immediately see it.
Joey's timer went off and it was now time to see the test. I was about to pick it up but I stopped. "You look first," I insisted. Joey looked at me before carefully taking the test. "No wait" i re-decided. "I should look" I stated. He moved his hand to my shoulder. I took a deep breath before picking up the test.

I shakily picked up the test and looked to see if it had any lines. I held it and read it closely. I exhaled thankfully when I saw it only had one line. "Oh thank fuck" I said before hugging Joey tightly. He hugged me back and stroked my back lightly. "That's a relief," he said with a light chuckle. I nodded and smiled. I hugged him again and felt my eyes begin to water. He broke the hug and looked into my eyes as tears streamed down. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked in worry. I sobbed and held my head down. "Hey hey, it's fine, you're not pregnant. Don't worry about it." He assured me. "But what if I was?" I asked as I looked into his blue glistening eyes. "Then we would get through it, but right now let's just be happy that you're not, okay?" He stated with the same reassurance. I nodded and pressed my forehead against his.

~~~~~

I just woke up from a nap and heard commotion coming from outside my room. I quickly stood up and walked out and saw Clown putting Sid in a chokehold. I quickly ran to Sid's side and tried to pull Clown off of him, but Clown pushed me to the floor, making me smash my head against the coffee table. Corey quickly ran to help me, but he saw my head was bleeding. "Oh shit!" He yelled. Mick and Jim separated Clown and Sid from each other. Joey ran towards me and tried to help me. "Back off, Jordison!" Corey demanded. My vision was going blurry at this point and all I remember is Joey punching Corey in the face.

Joey's POV:

Y/n was on the ground with her head bleeding, and I just punched Corey in the face. Corey tackled me to the ground and repeatedly punched me in the face. Chris ran to Corey and pulled him off of me. "Fuck you, you fucking prick!" Corey yelled as he walked away. Chris and Paul were helping y/n by carrying her to her bedroom, meanwhile I was bleeding out of my face. I got up and steadied myself before walking to the bathroom to clean up.
I got to the bathroom and started to feel extremely dizzy, so I walked to my bedroom to lay down and clean up later.