1

We just finished a show and everyone was absolutely exhausted. Except for Sid, of course; he was practically bouncing off the walls of the tour bus. "Can you fucking stop?" I said firmly to Sid. He looked at me and frowned but stopped. I sighed and rolled my eyes before resting my head on Joey's shoulder. "Tired?" He asked before resting his head on mine. "Very," I yawned. I shut my eyes for a moment before drifting to sleep.

~~~~~

I woke up in my bunk. I got out of it and walked to the 'kitchen' of the bus to see Paul and Joey talking. "Hey guys" I said tiredly before grabbing a cup of coffee. "Hey, y/n!" Paul said cheerfully. I gave Paul a friendly smile before pouring some coffee. Joey looked at me and smiled as I was coming to sit down. He scooted over and I sat down next to him fairly close. "How'd you sleep?" Joey asked. "Good," I said before taking a sip of coffee. He nodded. "You?" "Fairly well" he smiled. "We playing today?" I asked them both. They both looked at me and shrugged. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I have a pounding headache. We better not be playing today". I downed my coffee and rested my head on Joey's lap and lay down on the rest of the couch. I looked up at him and smiled in a friendly way.
I used to think I was in love with him, to be honest. But then I just figured I'd move on because that would ruin everything. Yeah we're best friends and have been since like first grade, but that doesn't necessarily mean I can smash. I mean, I'm not saying I would, it's just that I love our friendship.

Sid came into the area where we were and cocked an eyebrow when he saw me and Joey. "What?" I asked. "Nothing" Sid lied. I scoffed and continued to stare at Joey. He started playing with my hair and I smiled at him.
Everyone eventually gathered into the kitchen area part of the bus and had their own little side conversations. "I'm gonna shower" I said as I stood up. "Have fun" Joey smiled. I smiled back at him and went to the bathroom.

Joey's POV:

Y/n was in the bathroom showering and now I was all alone and had nobody to talk to. Yeah there's 10 of us, but y/n and I have a connection; she just gets me, y'know?
I decided to join a conversation while I waited for
Y/n to come back. Corey came and sat next to me and looked at me with a smirk. "So what's the deal with you and her?" He asked. My face got red and my palms got sweaty. "What do you mean?" I asked. "We all know the way you look at her, Joey," he implied. "You do? I mean-" I began before Corey cut me off. "YOU ADMITTED IT!" He yelled in victory. "WHAT?!" I yelled back. "YOU LOVE HER!" Corey yelled again. Everyone was looking at us strangely. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" I fumed. "YOU LOVE Y/-" he began to say before I covered his mouth. "Shut the fuck up!" I whisper yelled. He looked blown away. He shut up and looked at me weirdly. "Joey and y/n?" Sid teased. "No!-" I tried to say. "Joey and y/n are fucking?!" Chris asked. "No!" I yelled firmly. "We aren't!" I added before y/n came in the room in a towel. "What's going on?" She asked. Fuck. I stood up quickly and stormed out.

Y/n POV:

Joey stormed past me and went outside. He looked furious. "Anyone wanna tell me what the fuck just happened?!" I asked firmly. Everyone went silent. I rolled my eyes, scoffed, and went to the bathroom to get changed so I could go see Joey.

~~~~~

I walked outside to see Joey having a smoke. "Hey," I said quietly. "What happened in there?" I asked. He gave me a side eye and ignored me. "Joey~" I whined. "I don't wanna talk about it" he said firmly. I sighed deeply and leaned against the bus. "You can tell me," I insisted. He sighed, seeming like he was gonna give in, but he held his guard up. "No" he said firmly once more. I sighed and lit a smoke.