3

It was the next morning and I woke up in Joey's arms. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me with the cutest smile imaginable. "Good morning" I said with a smile. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "How'd you sleep?" He asked me. "Good, you?" "Good." He smiled. "You should probably get out of here before someone sees you walk down the hallway from my room" I joked. "Good call" he said before getting up. "Wait!" I wined. He turned around and chuckled before bending down to my level. "What?" He giggled. "I love you" I smiled. His eyes went soft and his body seemed to relax. He smiled softly back at me. "I love you too" he said before kissing my lips gently.
He turned around and got his clothes on before leaving my room. I frowned when he shut the door when he left. I really wanted him to stay.

I got up and searched the room for my clothes. I found pajamas and threw them on. I then walked out of my room and to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Joey's POV:

When I left her room I couldn't help but think about last night. It was absolutely amazing; the way she moaned my name was just so satisfying; the way she stroked me was sexy; the way she was a whimpering and moaning mess was hot; the way she took me fully proves how brave she is. She's fucking remarkable.
I went to my room with a big smile on my face. I grabbed a towel and some clothes before heading to the bathroom to shower. When I got to the bathroom, y/n was brushing her teeth aggressively. "Is my cum stuck in your teeth?" I joked. She smacked my arm pretty hard. "No, actually, this is how I brush my teeth," she said defensively. I chuckled and walked out of the bathroom and went to the other one.
I got to the bathroom and thankfully nobody was in it. I shut the door and turned on the shower before stripping. I went into the shower and wet my hair before the water turned cold. "Son of a bitch!" I yelled as I touched the water. It didn't take long to hear someone say, "suck it!" And then the hot water turn back on. I continued with my shower and then I finished.

~~~~~

Y/n POV:

It was now the afternoon; about 1:45. Everyone was chilling in the living room, while me, Paul, and Sid were making cookies. Corey came into the kitchen snd tried to grab some chocolate chips, but I smacked his hand away. "Wait until we're done!" I emphasized. He quickly took his hand back and acted like it hurt. I rolled my eyes and put the cookies into the oven.

Paul took the cookies out of the oven when they were done, and put them onto a plate before putting the plate onto the island. "Cookies are ready, children!" I called out. Soon enough, everyone was piling into the kitchen. I scoffed and rolled my eyes before grabbing myself a cookie. I went to sit at the table, but I was stopped when Craig stopped in front of me. "Yes?" I said in an annoyed tone. "What were you doing last night?" He asked. "What is this? Interrogation?" I joked. I guess he didn't think it was funny because his expression didn't change. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I went to bed because I was tired" I lied. I tried to make the excuse as believable as I could. "Bullshit," he said firmly. "I know your secret, y/n" he added. My face went red. "What do you mean?" I defended. "You and Joey had sex" "did not!" "Mhm?" He hummed sarcastically. "You better not tell anyone, you creep!" I argued. "How did you even-" I began to say before Chris came about. "What's up?" He asked. I looked at him rudely. "Nothing" Craig shrugged. Chris looked at me suspiciously, and then Craig the same way. Chris walked away and I gave Craig the
'I'm gonna murder you' look.