4

It was now the evening. I was listening to music while chilling with Sid while he was smoking. "Did you hear any noises last night?" He asked out of the blue. My face immediately went red. "Nope" I said with a sigh. "Hm.. it sounded like moaning," he added. "It was probably Corey watching porn on the TV again" I stated.

Sid shrugged and passed me the joint. I looked at it and quickly took it. I huffed and handed it back to him. I was silent for a while before Sid blurted something out again. "Did you and Joey have sex?" "What? No!" "You sure?" "Uhh, yeah, I'm sure". Craig better not have fucking told him, or I swear to god, he won't be so quiet anymore.
I went inside the house and went to the basement to play my guitar. I was playing for a while until Mick came downstairs to join me. "Sup" he said. I gave him a friendly smile and continued to play. He grabbed his guitar and joined me. "Ive been working on this riff," I said before playing it. Mick stopped playing to listen to it. "That's sick!" he smiled. I smiled back at him and he joined in with a solo. We began to jam together for a while until it was dinner time.

~~~~~

It was now dinner time and everyone was sitting at the table. I couldn't take my eyes off Joey; he was like the sky on a stary night, or a solar eclipse; you wanna look at it but you can't because you'll go blind.
I caught Sid giving me a weird look, but I gave him a 'I'll kill you and your family' look and then he got scared and looked away. I chuckled to myself and grabbed a plate before putting some food onto it.
"So how was everyone's day?" I said so we're not just sitting in silence. "Why do you care?" Corey asked. "Well would you rather sit in silence or tell me about your day?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and went on about his day. "Damn, your life is depressing" Chris joked. Corey gave him a glare and me, Paul, and Joey started laughing. "Why don't we talk about your day? Maybe we can see if your life is depressing too?" Corey stated. "Hey hey, let's not fight" Sid said. "Shut up Sid!" Everyone said in sync.

We eventually finished dinner and I was cleaning up. "Lemme get that for you," Joey insisted. I smiled at him softly and handed him the plates. I went to the sink and Joey handed me the plates and grabbed a rag so he could dry them.
I began to wash them and pass them to Joey so he can dry them. "How was your day?" He asked me. I glanced at him briefly. "Good, I listened to music a lot, had a smoke with Sid, and played guitar with Mick" I smiled. "How was your day?". "That sounds great! And uhh, my day was alright, I played video games with Chris and Paul, then had a nap" he smiled. "That's sounds nice" I commented. "Sid asked me if me and you had sex, do you know anything about that, Joey?" I joked. He looked at me with a chuckle. "Nope, do you?" He laughed. I shrugged sarcastically before laughing a bit.
We finished up the dishes and headed towards our bedrooms. "Night," "Goodnight"

~~~~~

I woke up at 2:30 in the morning so see Joey sleeping next to me. I chuckled and cuddled him and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I shifted to get into a more comfortable position, but I felt something poking me. I looked down and giggled.
'Imagine having a boner at 2:30 in the morning' I thought to myself.
I lay there in Joey's arms for a while until he groaned a few times. "Right there y/n~" he groaned. I was so confused. Was he sleep talking? "Oh y/n~" he moaned. I laughed for a second before waking him up. "Joey" I whispered. I shook him a little bit before trying again. "Joey, wake up" I whispered once more. He woke up with sweat all over his body. I looked at me in a panic. He sighed in disappointment and looked at me with tired eyes. "What is it?" He asked. "You were sleep talking" I stuttered because I was laughing. His face turned beat red. "I-I was?" He said as he scratched his head and smiled embarrassingly. I chuckled and nodded. "Sorry to wake you" he added. "From what I heard," I began before straddling his waist. "Was I doing this?" I asked seductively as I was stroking his waist. He chuckled and shook his head. "Not quite." He laughed. I smirked and got off of him before sliding down. I slowly pulled off his sweatpants to reveal his throbbing cock. "Or was it more like this" I asked as I lowered my head onto his member. He threw his head back and let out a satisfied exhale. "Just like that" he said as he closed his eyes. I took him deeper down my throat and gagged a bit. "Oh~" he moaned. My eyes were getting watery and I was gagging like crazy. "Right there~" he groaned. I felt his cock twitch in my throat and I pulled him out a little bit. "Y/n~" he moaned before opening his mouth widely and cumming down my throat. I swallowed his cum and licked his tip clean. I pulled his pants back up and lay down back next to him.
"Goodnight" I smirked. "Goodnight" he said out of breath.