Chapter 41- Hit the Dance Floor,

Aarohi's POV

"Mom?" Vivaan asked shockingly.

"What is she doing here?" I whispered.

"We are business partners so my whole family is invited," Vivaan whispered back.

"I missed you a lot," Mahi said hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too," I replied hugging her back.

I touched Aunty's feet and in response she hugged me.

"I knew, you will come back. You have no freaking idea how much we have missed you. I am so happy seeing you together again," she exclaimed.

I wanted to clear her misunderstanding right away but somehow I didn't dare to.

"I won't disturb you guys anymore. Go and freshen up. I am waiting downstairs," she continued and left immediately.

"Why you didn't tell her the truth?" I asked him.

"Why didn't you?" He asked back leaving me speechless.

"Now if you will excuse me, I would like to freshen up," he said with annoyed face.

"It's not like I am stopping you. Do whatever you want," I said.

"If you want to be here and watch me changing, then.." he teased me.

"I will prefer to die instead," I replied before storming out of the room.

I slowly opened the door of my room, trying my best to make the minimum noise possible.

As I closed the door after coming inside Diksha asked, "Where are you coming from?" making me stunned.

"From the zoo," I replied avoiding eye contact and rushed to the bathroom to escape her inquiry session.

We all gathered for breakfast where we witnessed the epic sangeet function preparation ever. It was really fun to watch how uncles and their beautiful wives who never danced in their life, struggling to get their steps right.

Aadi and Rohan started imitating them making us all giggle. It was very satisfying to watch these two idiots making fun of others and getting roasted by Vivaan.

After having breakfast, everyone went for a walk and I decided to stay back to enjoy the soothing music when soon someone decided to interfere with my peacefully plan.

"Can I sit here," a boy asked standing near my seat and I looked at him.

"Sure," I said hesitating a little.

"Do you remember me?" he asked sitting beside me.

I looked at him again carefully but failed to recognize him.

"Sorry but i-i" I said.

"It's completely fine. I'm Dhruv. We were in the same class," he introduced himself.

"Oh! Hey. Please excuse my bad memory," I said.

"I'm good. I know it's weird but I really wanted to tell you something," he said.

"Go ahead," I said.

"I-I.." he was about to say something when Vivaan joined us out of nowhere. We both gave him a stare.

"Let me introduced myself, I'm Vivaan. Vivaan Malhotra. And I'm doing great," he smirked.

"Sorry for the interruption. What we're you saying?" he asked glaring at Dhruv.

"Guys, I am extremely sorry. I have some urgent works to take care of. It was nice meeting you again," he said the last sentence looking at me.

But before I could say anything, he left and I furiously glared at Vivaan.