Chapter 37- Comrades on Mission

Aarohi's POV

"What happened? Tell me," I said cupping her face between my palms when she handed me her phone opening her chats.

It was messages from Rishit who is threatening her to leak some of her intimate pictures.

"What does he want?" I asked.

"I don't know. He is staying in a hotel in Jaipur. If he does anything, my life will be ruined," she said crying.

"Don't worry we'll definitely find a way out," I said giving her a hug.

I was consoling her when the door opened and I was caught in surprise watching Vivaan entering the room. An awkward silence took over the room.

"She will help us with the Rishit problem," Sanjana finally spoke initiating the conversation.

"He already knows?" I asked surprisingly.

"You told her everything?" He asked Sanjana.

"I trust you guys," she said.

"But I told you that I can handle this. I have got plans," he said.

"I know. But you can't do this alone. She will help you," she insisted.

"No way," he yelled.

"But why?" she asked.

"Rishit is a psyco. This is risky and there's no way I am putting her life in danger," he said.

"I am stronger than you think," I said interfering their argument.

"It's not a game show or something, that you are insisting to come," he said.

"I am not a kid. Stop treating me like one," I yelled.

"If you want to spend time with me, you can tell me. I'll definitely arrange something for us," he smirked.

"You wish. It's for her otherwise I have no interest to see your face," I stated.

"Cut the crap. I know you are obsessed with my face. Just accept it," he said.

"You are sick," I yelled.

"So are you. I can't risk this mission with any child," he said.

"Then why don't you keep yourself out of this mission," I said.

"Shut up," he said casually.

"You shut up," I yelled.

"You both shut up," Sanjana shouted grabbing our attention.

"Vivaan, listen to her for my sake," she requested.

"Okay, fine," he yelled looking at me.

"But we need more people to execute my plan," he said.

"Vivaan this is really personal and I can't trust anyone. But if you want more people, you can consider Rohan, Aadi and Sanvi," she said.

"But you are aware of everything. They won't agree," he said.

"Rest assured. I will convince them," I said.

"Are you sure?" Vivaan asked me.

"Be ready with your plan. I'll see you at the pool side," I said before storming out of the room.

I told them I'll convince everyone but I am not sure about it.

I explained everything to them and to my surprise they all agreed at once.