Chapter 28: A way ahead

Aarohi's POV

"You don't need to ask for permission. I am all yours," I said when he pressed his lips against mine sucking it gently.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach sending chills to my whole body. As he continued with his moves, I followed his leads.

"You tastes amazing," he said pausing for a moment.

I smiled at him and he continued kissing me. He slowly pushed his body downwards dropping slow kisses around the exposed area of the neck and I grabbed his broad arms. We were lost in our own world when a knock on the door dragged us to the reality and we both shared a glance.

"Vivaan," Aadi called out from outside.

"What happened?" Vivaan asked in an irritated voice.

"They have sent me to see if everything is fine," he shouted from outside.

"Everything was amazing just before a dumbhead poked his nose between. Come on dude, atleast you should understand," Vivaan said and I slapped his arm.

"Sorry for the disturbance guys. Please continue," he said and my cheeks turned red.

"Stop blushing like this, otherwise I am afraid that they have to wait till the sunrise," he said.

"Stop it. Everyone is waiting," I said pushing him.

"And what about me?" he asked dramatically.

"Stop being a child," I said.

"Then stop being my mom," he replied.

"They are worried," I said.

"Aadi will handle them," he said and I looked at him.

"Okay fine," he said hugging me tightly.

We finally got up and came outside when everyone looked at us with a series of questions on their mind.

"Relax. Whatever it was, we discussed it out," Vivaan said with a straight face when Aadi chuckled.

The gaze shifted towards Aadi who then silently sat on the sofa. We joined the rest on their random discussions.

"Sanvi, when are you leaving?" Aadi asked her.

"Tomorrow night," she replied.

"Where are you going?" Vivaan asked her.

"Her boyfriend went through a surgery. So she has decided to spend the weekend with him," Rohan explained.

"Great," Vivaan exclaimed as his face glowed up and everyone stared him.

"I mean it's great to have a girlfriend like her. He is so lucky," he explained but he can't fool me. I am familiar with the glow his eyes were radiating. He is definitely upto something.

After having the dinner, we went to the nearby park for a walk. Vivaan grabbed my arm making me stop.

"Be ready. I'll pick you up in the Saturday morning," he whispered.

"What?" I asked unable to understand his abrupt instruction.

"We are spending the weekend together," he said.

"When is that decided?" I asked.

"Just now," he replied.

"And where are we going?" I asked.

"My place," he replied.

"Are you out of your mind? It will be awkward. Specially after your mother caught me in your room," I said.