Chapter 32: Unfolding Secrets

Aarohi's POV

Gazing at the birds from my window who were trying to build their small home, I was travelling down the memory lane. It has been 3 years since I first stepped in Mumbai, yet when I remember about the first day of college, it feels as if it was yesterday. Time changes swiftly.

From the excitement of the first day of the college to the excitement for the post college life, I have successfully survived my college journey. And it's almost time for the most awaited event of my college life and that is the graduation day. Soon we will be getting ready for college for the last time, waiting for the final encounter with Mr Chotu at the canteen and walking out of the college gate for the last time.

But the best part is that when I bid farewell to this college, I won't be alone. All the memories, new dreams and most importantly my best friends will be with me. Just thinking about all this is so thrilling.

Over these years we have cried, laughed and learned a lot from our mistakes. We all have grown together everyday. Our friendship has developed into an unbreakable bond and my love towards Vivaan has only increased every single second. Whenever I think about him, it all feels like a dream. The every single moment I have spent with him in the last few years has taught me how I can actually live my life.

Think about the devil and the devil appears. Here comes his thirty-fourth call of the day and I am going to ignore it just like the previous thirty three.

Okay so let me tell you the background story before you all become mad at me. I am pissed at him. Though this is not the first time but today he got on my nerves. It all started last night at our farewell party. Sanvi and I couldn't join the party but he went there shamelessly. Not only this, he ignored my call throughout the party and only called me back when he was back. Like seriously?

I am not being a toxic girlfriend but I don't find any logic in not answering my call in the middle of the party.

"Aarohi, open the door," Sanvi shouted from the other room when the door bell rang.

Opening the door, I find the three idiots smiling at me. I hugged Rohan and Aadi before they entered. Vivaan approached me but I turned around ignoring him once again.

"So that's why we are here," Aadi chuckled.

"What happened between you two now?" Rohan asked and we shared a glance.

"Juice or cold drink?" I asked without answering his question.

"Juice," Aadi and Rohan said together and I went to the kitchen.

As I closed the door of the fridge I felt two arms around my waist.

"I am sorry. I swear, I won't repeat it," he said.

"I don't need your sorry," denying his apology I removed his arms from my waist.

"I couldn't answer your call because I was drunk," he explained and I didn't utter a word.

I focused on pouring the juice into glasses when he lifted me up and gently put me on the table.

"Please don't be mad," he said.

"Don't be childish," I said, jumping off the table.

I went to the hall with the glasses of juice when he followed me.

"How was the party?" Sanvi asked. "

"Oh, it was amazing apart from where Vivaan....," Aadi began sharing something when Vivaan interrupted him.

"Aadi stop it," Vivaan said.

"What happened at the party?" I asked but left with no response.

"I am asking something," I said when the boys shared a glance with each other.