Chapter 4 - What have you done, Aarohi?

Aarohi's POV

I don't know what he thinks of himself. I can't stand the sight of him anymore.

The best way to stay away from him is to attend classes so I forcefully took Sanvi to the class.

The lecture had just started when I heard a familiar voice entering the door, "May we come in, Sir?"

Oh no, what is he doing here? Why am I so unfortunate these days?

"Look who we have here, Vivaan Malhotra. Come inside my boy. Keeping aside that fight scene, you played really well yesterday," the teacher said when a big smile showed up on his face accompanied by the cheering taking over the classroom.

Rohan and Aaditya were standing beside him. All three entered the class.

I looked at Vivaan who was already looking at me and started coming near me.

Some girls behind my seat started gossiping.

Girl 1- He is so hot, man.

Girl 2 - I couldn't remove my eyes from him yesterday, during the match.

Girl 3- Look he is coming here. Move aside.

Vivaan stopped near my seat.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" he asked me.

Everyone in the classroom stared at us and I pretended as if I hadn't heard him.

"Vivaan, why are you still standing?" the Teacher asked when Vivaan replied, "I think this girl doesn't want me to...".

Before he could complete his sentence, I shifted a little leaving a place for him.

He sat immediately. Everyone behind us started gossiping again.

Boy 1- She is the same girl from the locker room.

Girl 1- So she is the one.

Girl 2- Maybe something is going on between them.

Girl 3- That's impossible. I think this girl is pursuing my Vivaan.

Girl 2- From when did he become yours?

"Silence," the teacher yelled saving me from those useless gossips.

"What are you up to?" I whispered.

"What do you think?" he whispered back with a smirk.

"Look I am not in a mood to argue with you," I said.

"Then don't," he replied instantly.

"By the way it's okay to have a crush on me, everyone has," he said after remaining silent for a while.

"Crush? Have u ever seen yourself in a mirror? " I teased him.

"You..." he was about to say something when Sanvi interrupted, "Guys stop now. "

After some time he took a pen from my box. "Give it back," I said while trying to snatch it from him.

"Take it yourself," he said while stretching his arm away from my reach.

Finally, after a lot of struggle, I got hold of the pen and started pulling it from his hand.

Suddenly he left the pen and unable to maintain the balance, it slipped from my hand hitting the teacher.

"Any problem, Ms Aarohi?" he asked me picking up the pen.

"It was his fault," I instantly blamed Vivaan who was sitting there with his innocent face.