Chapter 40- Box of Memories

Aarohi's POV

"Rohan, do you want to choke me to death?" Aadi said in a dramatic voice and we all started laughing when my eyes fell on Vivaan who was already looking at me.

His eyes wanted to say a lot of things for which I was not prepared yet.

"A-arohi," he called me when I ignored him and turned to Diksha.

"It's late now, we should go back," I said and headed towards my room.

"Aaru, I am sorry," Vivaan shouted from behind.

"Diksha are you going or not?" I asked her ignoring him again when he grabbed my hand.

"Enough. Mr. Vivaan malhotra, enough. To hell with your sorry. After all these years, all you have to say is just a sorry. Nothing is going to change with your fuckin sorry," I yelled freeing my hand.

"But Aaru..," he was about to say something when Diksha pushed him away.

"Aren't you done yet? Let me tell you one thing very clearly. It took me around two years to pull her out of that phase and now I can't allow anyone to break her again," she said in a rude voice.

"I want to talk to her," he requested.

"But I don't. We have nothing to talk about," I said.

"Vivaan, I don't understand how can you be so shameless. Did you forget what have you done?" Sanvi said.

"Sanvi, please. Stop," I tried to stop her.

"No Aarohi, I won't. If I was responsible for ruining everything, so was he. The only difference is that I have accepted my fault and apologized but he don't have the balls to do that. I am surprised that how can you still defend him after all this," Sanvi said.

"I know I was wrong. I didn't trust her," he said.

"Drop your act, Vivaan," Sanvi yelled.

"Cut the crap. What are you are talking about?" Vivaan asked.

"You don't need to pretend anymore. I was talking about our farewell party?" Sanvi said.

"What it has to do with the farewell party?" Vivaan asked as if he was really surprised.

"Thanks to that party, we got to know the truth," Sanvi said. .

"Sanvi, I am seriously not getting your point," Vivaan said.

"Really? Then let me refresh your memory," she said pulling out her phone.

She showed that video to everyone. It felt like someone just scratched my old wounds.

"What the hell? Me and Sam? It's impossible. Where did you get that video?" Vivaan yelled with a shocking face.

Everyone looked at him.

"What? Don't tell me, you guys are believing this," he chuckled.

"Aadi, Rohan tell them. This is not real," he said.

"Why are you dragging them in between? Also we don't trust them. They will still defend you like they did 2 years before," Sanvi yelled at him.

"Guys, we don't know anything about this," Aadi said with a surprised face.

"Exactly," Rohan said agreeing with him.

"Then, what was the farewell story you were hiding that day?" I asked them.

"It was not related to this. They both were drunk that day. And Sambhavi was just sticking to him despite numerous warnings from his side. At last they had some arguments and Vivaan accidentally pushed her and she got hurt. That's it," Rohan explained leaving us in a shock.