Chapter 3 - Crossing Paths Again

Aarohi's POV

After that incident, I directly went to the flat after texting Sanvi. Whatever happened today was the only thing going on my mind.

In the evening Sanvi came back from college.

"Are you okay?" she asked in a tense voice.

"Yeah," I replied.

"So why come back so early? We had a lot of fun there," she said.

"We?" asked her with a little surprise.

"Yeah, I made some friends today. I will introduce them to you tomorrow," she stated.

"Okay," I replied.

By looking at her happy face, I decided to remain silent about today's incident.

"How can I explain what you missed today? Ahh this boy," she smiled.

"Boy?" I asked.

"Yeah, that boy, the star of the match, irresistibly hot. You know what? He is a great player but unfortunately, he got into a fight with the other team and got eliminated," she continued remembering the scene.

"Your dream boy seems to be a troublemaker, " I said folding the clothes and putting then into the cupboard.

"But they only started the fight," she explained.

"Enough of simping, remember you are not single anymore," I teased her.

I might seem normal but I am not. I don't know how to face people in college tomorrow and what am I gonna do if I see that hot, I mean the devil again.

Ahhhh I don't want to go to college tomorrow. I screamed in my mind.

The next day I reluctantly accompanied Sanvi to college and all the way I had to listen about that boy whom I hadn't even met yet.

Finally, we reached college. And after attending two lectures Sanvi took me or should I say forced me to go to the basketball court to show her dream boy.

The basketball court was the last place I wanted to visit but I couldn't spoil her excitement. We were passing by the court when a ball hit Sanvi.

"Are you okay? I said rubbing her head gently.

"Yeah," she replied.

A boy came out of the court and said, "Are you guys okay? I am really sorry."

I don't know why but his sorry felt like music to my ears. After yesterday's incident, I thought everyone here would be rude and arrogant. But he was different.

"It's okay," I smiled at him.

"Rohan, what's taking you so long? We are in the middle of the match dude," someone shouted from behind. I turned around to find out it was none other than that bastard.

"You?" I asked with a shock.

"You again? By any chance, are you following me?" he asked.

"In your dreams," I replied.

"Do u guys know each other?" Sanvi shouted and I looked at her.

She came close to me and whispered in my ears, "he is the one I was talking about."

I looked at her once again and this time with a pinch of anger.

In the meantime, Aaditya came.

"Hey miss locker room," he waived at me and I ignored him.

"So, she is the one," Rohan said checking me out.

"What am I missing? " Sanvi asked me.

"I will tell you later, first let me handle him," I told her and went to Vivaan.

"If you want this ball, first you have to apologize to her," I said holding the ball.

"What?" he chuckled.

"Okay I will apologize but then be ready to explain yesterday's incident to Dean." He said with an evil smile.

That wasn't my fault" I shouted.

"Then explain it to him how you ended up in a boy's locker room," he said with a smirk.

"Watch it," I shouted.

"Aarohi let's go," Sanvi grabbed my hand and took me away.

Vivaan's POV

Yesterday I met this girl in the locker room. What was her name again? Aarohi.

She was kinda weird but man her eyes were so attractive that I just wanted to dive into it.

After getting eliminated from the match, I couldn't control my anger but looking at her face full of innocence made me forget everything.

She had long black hair which was coming in front of her two beautiful eyes which were looking at me.

Now I met her again and I don't know why I like to tease her.

"Vivaan, whatever you did yesterday wasn't right," Rohan said.

"She seems to be a nice girl," he added.

"Nice? She insulted me in front of everyone," I said.

"Your started first," he replied instantly.

"By the way, why are you taking her side?" I asked.

"And why are you getting affected by her so much," he asked back.

Am I? I don't know what to answer him so l choose to remain silent.

"Enough! We are getting late for classes, let's go," Aadi said dragging both of us.

Here is the 3rd chapter guyss. I hope you like it.

So Vivaan has started falling for her. But what is he going to do next? Find out in the next chapter.

Let me know your views in the comments. ✨

Lots of love ❤