Chapter 23: Intentions part 1

I laid back, letting the sun grace my skin for once. I was way too pale for my own good and needed some sort of tan. Malachi told me he liked me just the way I was, but I was always so self conscious about how I appeared to him. Every little thing seemed to bother me and the only way I ever got over it was when he was kissing me and telling me that I was perfect.

"Walker, is everything okay?" He asked, poking his head into the villa's backyard. We had finally decided to go on that vacation, landing on a private island in the Caribbean that housed two large 12 bedroom villas. Etienne and Oliver were essentially on the other side of the small island giving us the privacy we needed while also being within reach.

"Umm...yeah. I was just..." I began to stutter as my eyes landed on Malachi. He was only wearing a pair of swimming trunks, which should've been illegal. He was naturally tan, but his skin had turned a deep bronze color from spending all day in the sun with me. I couldn't keep my eyes from drinking in how his defined chest and abs bulged out. His body looked delicious as he stepped into the backyard and pulled me right into his lap as he sat down. My fingers dance along his arms feeling how firm they were as he shifted me deeper into his lap.

"You're so beautiful Walker," he whispered right into my ear. I felt my entire body squirm as he kissed the side of my face and slide his fingers down my naked back. It's like he knew exactly what to say to me.

My breath hitched at the back of my throat from that statement alone. Nothing was stopping him from doing what he wanted, but I knew he wanted me to be present today. We were supposed to be having a dinner with Etienne and Oliver later and forcing me into a heat wouldn't ruin our plans.

"Mali, if we don't stop..." I looked up into his eyes instantly seeing that it didn't matter. We both wanted it. We both wanted to do it. We'd just have to reschedule with Etienne and Oliver.

"Ahem!"

My body attempted to leap away from Malachi out of terror from being seen by someone else in such an aroused state, but Malachi kept me seated, turning his head to look at Aryan. The alpha had his hands in his pockets and was avoiding making direct eye contact.

"Did you forget that I was arriving today?" He asked. I hid myself from the boy with Malachi. I had fully forgotten about Aryan's flight being delayed by a day and that he'd be staying with us.

"Dior has been talking my ear off all day and I need sleep," the alpha groaned as he dragged what I assumed was Diors suitcases into the villa.

Dior was also one of my cast mates and we spent a lot of time together going over lines and talking about boys. Particularly how she knew Aryan had the biggest crush on her. She was a beta and Aryan never seemed to know how to approach her without seeming awkward. Thankfully she wasn't afraid to confront him about it.

"I told Aryan that you two were probably making out or something," Dior said as she appeared in the backyard. Her long curly hair was tied into a pony tail, exposing her round but angled face. She was beautiful. More beautiful than I'd ever be. At times I'd get jealous at some of the looks she got from some of guys on set.

"Umm...Malachi, this is Dior. Dior this is Malachi," I said once Malachi allowed me to stand up. The alpha stepped forward, gently taking her hand and shaking it. Her eyes flickered over Malachi's body before she looked at me with big eyes. This was her way of telling me that I chose well. Although, I couldn't help but be a little selfish with who was able to look at Malachi when he was shirtless. He was quite literally the biggest tease and only I deserved to see him. He was mine.That thought alone surprised me. How quick to jealousy I was over nothing.

"Walker used to talk non stop about this boy on one of his other sets, but he'd never say his name. So I'm assuming it's you. You're the only one who matches the description," she giggled. I fought back embarrassment, remembering how obsessed I was with Malachi before we even became friends.

"Oh really? Well, that's news to me. He actively ignored me for literally most of shooting," the alpha replied, side eyeing me.

"Ok, but it was totally justified. I'm naturally attracted to you and I didn't understand what was going on with me. I've never liked anyone else like that," I admitted with a forced frown. Malachi's hand gently smacked my butt playfully, causing me to audibly gasp.

"In Malachi's defense I did tell you to give him a chance. He was like the only guy that wasn't a creep to you. Don't even get me started with how Charlie would literally drool over you backstage," Dior grimaced.

"No, can we talk about how Raphael will do anything and everything to make it look like we had a thing for each other at one point. At least Charlie's respectful and doesn't push that boundary like Raphael does," Walker replied with genuine discomfort.

"Nothing will ever worse than when Noah..." I quickly interjected, shaking my head at the mention of Noah. Malachi quickly noticed how my entire mood change from hearing that name.

"Who's Noah?" He asked.

"I didn't know he didn't know. I totally wouldn't have brought it up if I was aware. I'm sorry Walker," Dior apologized. It wasn't her fault. Honestly, it really wasn't that serious.

"Is he the guy who assaulted you?" Malachi asked with fury in his tone that scared me a little. His eyebrows were pointed downward and every muscle in body seemed to tense at the thought of knowing the person who did something to me.

"N-No. Noah isn't that person. Noah is a family friend who my parents wanted me to marry at some point. This was before I got any big roles in acting. I had just started presenting as an omega and my mother's best friends's son happened to be an alpha. He was a really sweet guy and literally the only other person I had ever given a chance. I just didn't..."

I paused when I felt intense jealousy from Malachi. He was such an alpha at times.

"I didn't love him nor did I like him in that way. I sort of broke his heart in front of a lot of people and I still feel really bad about it because he was a really nice guy. Like genuinely. I just didn't like him. I didn't like anybody until I saw you for the first time. I know now it's because we're pair bonded, but I can't imagine what my life would be like if I have in to what my parents wanted," I explained.

"It would be like how my life was with Ben," Malachi sighed, shaking his head. I knew he regretted ever dating him. He never loved him, which was something that took him entirely to long to figure out.

"I think Noah was one of the sweetest boys, but he also shouldn't have made things so public so soon. Like admitting that he liked you in front of literally everyone like that. It put you in a weird position," Dior commented. Even if she was right, Noah deserved to be let down gently.

I shrugged my shoulders, wishing we didn't have to talk about any of this. It was old drama that I didn't have the mind for at the moment. I just wanted to enjoy my vacation with Malachi.