Chapter 22: Plus Three

Our privacy was something that meant a lot to us. So imagine our surprise when the media began to talk about me breaking up with Walker and running back to my ex. I guess avoiding paparazzi for so long had its disadvantages.

Walker began to laugh as he turned the volume up on TMZ, smirking at the silly rumor. "How on earth will I ever get over you breaking my heart," the boy joked while dramatically holding his hand over his heart. I looked at him my smile breaking into a laugh when he fell over and died from a fake heart attack.

"You're a silly billy. Honestly, how do they even come up with this stuff?"

Walker shrugged, letting his arms sprawl out above his head as lazily stretch his body across our entire bed. "I don't know, but I'm starving. We should make a public appearance. I bet that would make them..."

"Is this your way of telling me you want to go on a date?" I interrupted. The omega sat up, nodding shyly at me. We hadn't exactly been out together in a long time. I was working long hours on set and Walker was home alone mostly waiting on me to get home. Most of his days were spent with him doing self care things and relaxing. He had taken quite well to this break from acting and I could tell how much he needed this.

"Ok, let's go then," I smirked.

The boy looked at me confused before standing up. "Where are you taking me?" He asked.

"I don't know. Wherever we end up."

We were out of the door in 10 minutes dodging the security and hopping into my car. I didn't drive much, but when I did I always made sure it was something fast. I had a dark grey Lamborghini Urus that I barely used and kept in the garage.

I could hear the footsteps of our security team chasing us as I started the engine, revving it as I zoomed out of the garage and down the drive way. The men in black suits yelled at us, hopping into their SUV's and chasing right after us. Walker was a ball of giggles as I balled it down the hills of LA loosing them in traffic.

"You're such a bad boy Malachi. My parents are going to kill you," he giggled. It was kind of sad when you thought about it. Walker always had security around him. I'm sure that was exhausting to always have someone around when you wanted to be alone.

"I'm sure they'll understand when I tell them that we needed some alone time together," I smirked. Walker's giggle turned into a sharp breath as he looked at me intensely. I knew that look well. All it ever took was me saying the right thing to get him turned on.

"Is that why you were so willing to ditch security? You wanted me all alone," the horny omega asked. I could do anything to Walker at home with security there. They knew how to step outside when he began his heats or we'd get a little touchy. Even Blair knew to avoid us most days when we were together.

"You and I both know I don't care if they're around when we do it. I wanted you alone because I think the world needs to see me treat you like the perfect omega you are," I smirked. I knew exactly where I was going now.

Nobu Malibu.

It was literally celebrity central for the paparazzi. I felt like most celebrities in LA went there just to be photographed. It usually was a hard place to get reservations for but simply dropping my name was enough to get us a nice outside table overlooking the beach. Parts of Malibu beach had become something of an exclusive destination for the rich and famous, so exploiting my fame came in handy every now and then. After 30 minutes of driving we made it to the restaurant, cameras flashing as soon I parked.

Walker was dressed similarly to me, in an all linen pants and short combo, only I wore linen pants. It was a warm day and wearing something that allowed air to pass through it allowed us to stay cool.