Chapter 20: Hate Within

I was only gone for 2o minutes to get some snacks for Walker. Within that time the boy had made a complete nest. I had never witnessed an omega nest before. Ben wouldn't allow me near him during heat and Walker's forced heats never lasted more than a few hours. Since this was the first time I was around during Walker's natural cycle, I was able to take in just how adorable Walker was when he was surrounded by pillows and blankets. He was also wearing my hoodie which seemed to enclose him in the warmth of me. His little feet poked out the bottom of the hoodie while his arm were nowhere in sight.

The omegas eyes were shut tightly as he smelled the air to see if I was near. He was shivering as if he were cold, but I knew it was the complete opposite. He was still very much in pain and the absence of me had left him miserable.

"I'm sorry Walker," I spoke. The omegas eyes shot open, the need pulling me further in our room. His smell was intoxicating and I was tempted to ravage him again, but decided against it. It was to soon and doing it again would just hurt him more at this point. I had gone to hard on him and he needed to recover a little bit before we went a second round.

"Daddy," the omega begged. I took a deep breath, calming myself. I knew he wanted nothing more than to be filled again. It was a feeling that he couldn't bear to be without. Honestly, I couldn't go without being inside of him either.

"You have to wait!" I growled back at the boy. Walker whimpered but seemed to understand that he couldn't have what he wanted all the time. I didn't want to tear him by losing control of myself again. He was still so tight and small and if I wasn't careful I'd hurt him badly.

"Malachi," his voice trembled again. This time I felt guilty because I knew he was suffering. I quickly moved between the pillows he surrounded himself with making sure not to knock over anything in his nest and pulled the heating boy to me. His neck was directly exposed to me, the faded scar on his neck reminding me that he was mine. I gently grazed my teeth over the mark causing Walker to violently shake.

"M-Malachi!" He gasped. His hands quickly found the tool within my pants squeezing it as I bit down into his neck. My ears rang as he screamed. This only made me pull him closer and push his hands away from my member.

"If you touch me there again, I'll have to leave," I threatened. It was for his own safety. He needed to understand that I didn't want to see him in the hospital with stitches because of me.

The boy began to whimper again, pushing his face right into my chest, his legs finding their way around me. "But I need it," his little muffled voice begged. He was insufferable and spoiled in so many ways.

"You can have it in other ways, but not that way. I'll tear you if I push in to quickly and I can't really control myself at this point if I do give in," I explained. Holding back with Walker was like trying not to breathe. Eventually you'd have to or you'd die metaphorically speaking.

"But..."

"But what Walker? I'll hurt you. I said no and that's the end of it!" I stated. The boy jumped within my arms at the tone of my voice, literal tears coming to his eyes as he whimpered. Honestly, it was already taking everything in me not to. His scent alone had me fully erect and every other thought was telling to plant my seed deep within the omega again.

"I'm sorry Walker," I apologized, dragging my fingers tips up and down his back to soothe him. The boys whimpers eventually turned into soft breaths causing me to look down. He had fallen asleep again. I thanked the universe for looking over me right now because it gave me a chance to breathe. I was seconds away from giving the boy exactly what he wanted.

•••

I sat at the desk in Walker's office going through my emails and replying to role offers I didn't want. I had been very booked and busy as of late and really couldn't take on anymore projects at the moment. Walker on the other hand had decided to take a break from acting. The spotlight had gotten to be to much for him lately and he wanted to enjoy being with me. At least that was his explanation when he had described to me in great detail about how he wanted to explore our relationship more. Part of me knew that meant children. To be fair, getting pregnant wasn't the hard part. I knew the moment he got his IUD taken out he'd be pregnant within days, but it was a conversation we had yet to have. I wanted to be completely sure he wanted that.

"Umm...Malachi?" The Omega poked his head in the office, his gentle blue eyes filled with worry. I looked at him, quickly standing. His heat had just ended this morning and he really needed to take it easy. I'm sure he was extremely sore.

"What is it? Do you need anything?" I asked. The boy shook his head while stepping into the office with Blair's phone in his hand. "Your father is on the phone."

I immediately grabbed the phone from Walker, hanging it up, scaring the omega. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snatch the phone away from you. I just..."
I sighed heavily. I wasn't ready to accept him back into my life. He didn't deserve it. "...I can't forgive that man for what he did to me," I explained. Walker nodded, dropping the subject for now. I raised an eyebrow wondering why he wasn't pushing me to talk about it more. Normally he'd have questions. What was going on with him?

"Is everything okay?" I asked the omega. The timid boys face suddenly went red as he shook his head nervously. I could feel him trying to control his emotions, but he was failing. He felt regret, but I didn't know why.

"Walker? You don't have to hide it from me," I told him. The boy sat down, dropping his head in shame.

"I just thought...I don't know...you'd want me more obedient. I demand a lot sometimes and..."

I cut him off by taking his hand in mine and pulling him back onto his feet. I didn't want obedience. I didn't want to be that Alpha that controlled everything he did. All I wanted was him and that came in whatever form. "Is it because of what you called me?" I asked him.

The boy nodded slowly, biting his bottom lip nervously. I didn't think me reacting to that would have such an effect on his attitude towards things. "I thought you'd want me more...you'd want it just as much as me if I was more like the omegas who only listen to what their alphas say."

Walker's sex drive was extremely high and matching that energy was hard when you didn't want to physically hurt him. Even when I'd lose control id find myself holding back because I was scared of doing something that would make him afraid of me.

I shook my head, sighing heavily. "If I'm being honest, I want you right now, right this second, but you have to understand that I also have to be careful. I'm a lot bigger than you. I...I don't want you to be scared of me because of something I did. When I yell or get angry and you so much as flinch I feel like a monster. I don't ever..."

Walker placed his soft hand on my arm, his eyes now beaming up at me. "You're not a monster and I'm not scared of you," he smiled weakly.

If only he understood just how much anger I had. How much hate I had within me that I never let out. He had no idea and I'd never let him feel that let alone witness it. His opinion of me would change.

"I love you." We both said at the same time. I felt the need to kiss him but Blair bursted into the room with a bunch of fan mail for Walker.

"Oh...did I ruin a moment. Honestly, you guys choose the worst moments to be affectionate," she laughed.