Chapter 12: Valentine Wishes

The moment I woke up, I smelled breakfast. I knew it wasn't Blair cooking because she always took Valentine's Day off to be with her boyfriend. Id normally spend it alone, grumbling around like a lonely witch until it was over, but the smell of Malachi's scent mixed with bacon and pancakes,, reminded me that I'd never be alone again. I quickly stood up to go see what was happening in the kitchen only for my feet to feel something soft on the hardwood floor. I looked down to see rose petals leading out of my room. I automatically followed the trail, trying my best not to squeal. I had a tendency to overreach to surprises.

The trail suddenly stopped in the dining room where a shirtless Malachi was still placing food on the table, which was filled with little pink and red paper hearts. There were several human sized teddy bears placed around the dining table as if they were getting ready to eat. I tried my best not to cry out in pure joy, but found myself literally crying when Malachi finally noticed me. His face was riddled with flour as his lips spread into a big smile at the sight of me. "Good morning," he said in the most soothing voice. I melted right there. How was I supposed to respond to a half naked Malachi standing right there with a stack of pancakes in his hand while wearing one of those waste apron things that literally had no purpose other than to be a clothing piece meant to be taken off.

"Ummm...g-good morning," I stuttered out. I was tempted to use one of the teddy bears to hide my embarrassment, but Malachi eyes kept me glued to the floor.

The alpha set the pancakes on the table and walked around it to pull a chair out for me. I walked slowly over to him and sat down, trying my best to avoid looking at his body.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked from behind me. His raspy deep voice sent chills down my spine. Why was he taunting me like this. A simple box of chocolate and flowers would've been enough to make me happy for a lifetime. I didn't expect him to go all out for me like this. It was driving me mad in the best way possible.

"I slept well...I only woke up because you weren't in bed with me," I replied. I had become accustomed to waking up trapped in his arms. Ever since he moved in, I couldn't sleep without being cuddled to him.

Malachi was still behind me as he leaned down. However, I didn't know he was right next to my ear until I heard his voice rattle every bone in my body.

"I had to get everything prepared. I wanted to make our first valentines together special," he said, his minty breath hitting the side of my face. I wiggled in my seat, wondering how long he was going to tease me before I lost it. He had the power to force me into heat whenever he wanted, but that wasn't the difficult part. It was holding myself back from begging him to do it that made me so nervous. Ever since our first time I had become consumed by the need to feel it again. I wanted to experience it while fully awake this time. I wanted to see him. I wanted him to see me. Simply thinking about it in me made me feel like a slut. Was I supposed to want to do it this much? That was the question I was to afraid to really ask anyone.

"Your that excited already? I haven't even touched you yet," Malachi chuckled as he walked around the table to sit across from me. His slightly sweat glistened muscles and the little smirk on his face made me feel like he knew I'd be turned on by him dressed like that.

"Well you made breakfast looking like that. Am I just supposed to ignore it? Plus you made heart shaped pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, croissants, mixed fruit, and..." I felt my face blush as I looked away from him. "...sausage."

Malachi's smirk grew as he placed his elbows onto the table and leaned his head against his hands to stare at me. "Is that what you're thinking about? My sausage? You know I make it from scratch. I try to make sure it's as big and long as I can get it before preparing it," he said. I shifted in my seat a bit, fighting the urge to moan out.