Chapter 6: Heated

Without warning I felt myself lose all sense of control. My thoughts had become what my mouth refused to hide. Maybe it was because of his fresh, cool, and bracing minty scent that I couldn't control what I said.

"...mark me."

I instantly began to wonder why I'd even say that. Everything was so new. Why would I expect him to mark me when this was our first time ever kissing, let alone touching so intimately? I had never felt such an intense need for him like this. It was worse than before. The pain inside of me was enveloping my entire body and the burning at my neck begged for his bite. My body physically needed him as if it were already addicted.

"Walker." His deep voice raddled me. I felt my insides twist and turn with torment. Why was he stalling? Why wasn't he fixing it? Did he not want me? Was he rejecting me for falling into heat at such an inconvenient time? Was he...

Every question, concern, and insecurity was answered when I felt him pull my head by my hair in one direction and my shoulder down in another to expose my neck. I could feel his breath hit the bare sensitive skin as his teeth grazed over it. He was going to do it. He was going to mark me. He was going to bite me and claim me, so that no one could ever take me away. He was going to fix it. He was going to fill me with him.

That was until I felt my body being pulled away by my security. Malachi held onto me, but there were to many of them pulling me for him to keep me in his arms. I was torn away from him as he began to get aggressive and fight the security guards who struggled to keep him near the Vehicle as I was carried into my house.

I began to kick and scream as much as I could  knowing there was nothing I could really do. I was far too weak to break free.

"What the hell are you doing!" Blair shouted, causing the security guard who was holding me to let go. I fell onto the softness of my couch, to weak to move.

"I'm sorry Blair, but this is protocol. Mr.Scobell went into grave detail about this kind of situation. As discussed before I was hired, marking is prohibited and is to be taken with extreme caution," the guard explained.

"They're pair bonded you dumbasses! That's literally the only stipulation! Where the hell is Malachi!" Blair was furious as she walked outside where Malachi had somehow gotten up and was trying his hardest to get to me.

"Let him go you idiots!" Blair yelled. Within seconds I felt Malachi swoop me back within his arms as he ran with me to the furthest corner of my house and sat me within his lap. I began to tremble again. I could hear him breathing harshly, his chest rising and falling with a pant before slowing to a steady rhythm.

I wanted to apologize again, but I couldn't speak anymore. All I could do was lick and suck at his neck, wishing he'd take me now. Deep within me I wished the moment wasn't ruined. He was so close to marking me. The wishingand hoping had boiled over and I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted Malachi to be mine.

"I lost control." the alpha's voice was low as he spoke. Like he was afraid he'd break me if he spoke any louder. I continued to lick at his neck in an attempt to seduce him into losing control again, but there was no luck. He was to conscious now and my licking only made him hold me tighter to him.

"M...M-m-m..." I trembled and shook as I attempted to say his name only to be shushed by his lips pressing against mine. They were so soft and plump, that I couldn't help but moan. His hands kept my butt from moving away from his lap, forcing me to feel what I had thought about just as much as him marking me. The member between his legs was erect and push against my butt, teasing me with its length. I had imagined that it was big, but what I felt was much more than I was prepared for.

Alpha Bounded  (Alpha's Little Secret Universe)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें