Chapter 5: Pair Bonded Desires

Malachi's P.O.V

Things were a bit tense for a couple of days when we returned to filming. I hadn't had a chance to talk to Walker alone, let alone see him. It was like our schedules had decided to separate themselves completely. I'd only see him when I was headed home and he was heading to set or the reverse. It was always a brief encounter full of smiles and waves, but nothing more. Even then I felt the tug in my heart when I'd see him. The way his face would light up and his cheeks would turn the pinkest shade of pink. It only confirmed what I already knew. I just hated that I couldn't speak to him when I wanted to. He was a busy actor. He had just started filming the second season of Percy Jackson and his time was split in half between our set and that set.

Luckily today was the first day in a while that we both were on set together. The moment we saw each other I felt relieved. The omega quickly walked up to me, completely surprising the entire cast and crew when he hugged me. "I missed you," he whispered only loud enough for me to hear. I squeezed him gently meeting all the shocked gazes. Was it really that big of a deal that Walker was hugging me? It's not like we were strangers.

Walker finally let go, his big eyes refusing to look away from me. I could tell he was just as frustrated with us not being able to see each other when we wanted as I was.

"C-can we hang out after. It's okay if you have plans we can do it some other...."

I stopped him, suddenly feeling the need to kiss him. I controlled the urge, while nodding my head. "I'd love to hang out,"I smiled. Walker's cheeks began to turn red when he smiled back.

"Ok...I'll find you after I'm done filming," he said. I watched as he spun around and scurried off before I could say anything else, leaving me to ponder why I hadn't been more forward about talking to him more or texting him. We both knew we liked each other. So what was the point of keeping this distance? I could call whenever I wanted.

"Bro! How the hell did you even manage to pull that off. You got Walker! He's like impossible!" Raphael Luce exclaimed while patting me on the back. The attractive Alpaa smirked at me, as he ran his fingers through his ear length hair.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean you and Walker. Your both like a thing right? I've been trying to get him to open up to me for the longest but I kind of get the sense he doesn't like me like that. Like even kissing him during our scenes together. Like I can tell he doesn't like me. Which is totally fine, but damn man. If not me then who. I guess you're just his type," the alpha exhaled. Raphael was an extremely attractive alpha who'd probably had the perfect life. The kind of family who cared about him and supported him. The kind of personality that could adapt to any situation. The kind of guy Walker's mother wanted him to be with. I was still a little shaken about what she said. She was right. I wasn't good enough for Walker. I had no real family and I was an outcast at birth. I didn't grow up rich and everything I had I worked for myself.

"Well..." I was tempted to tell Raphael that me and Walker were pair bonded, but I wasn't sure how Walker felt about me telling people. I needed to see where we stood first.

"...We're just kind of talking right now. Nothing to serious," I replied.

"You liar. you're definitely hitting it. I saw how he basically ran to you. Plus, it's Walker we're talking about. He's like the definition of perfect. Everything about him is just..."Raphael smirked at me, communicating exactly what most Alpahs thought when they saw Walker. "...Well you get it," he laughed.

I didn't get it, but I understood what he meant. Walker was a virgin and most elite alphas wanted a virgin omega who was as beautiful as Walker. That's how my world saw him, but it was a lot different for me. I didn't see him as something that needed to be used for the first time. I saw him as someone I wanted to spend all my time with. Even when Ben and I were together, the thought would occasionally cloud my mind. I thought it would never anything more than a thought, but now it was a possibility.