Chapter 9: Marking Before The Storm

Malachi's P.O.V

Silence.

It was the only thing that seemed to make sense right now. I swallowed my frustration, knowing it wasn't the time to vent about what happened. Right now we just needed to sit with it and process how we'd go about dealing with the media storm that was forming outside.

Walker still hadn't said a word. He just laid down with his head in my lap, looking off into space. I had never witnessed him this out of it. It was the first time we had genuinely been left alone, I just hated that it was under these circumstances.

"Malachi," he breathed out.

I met his eyes, finding myself getting slightly angry that all this was happening to him.

"Yes," I answered.

"Do you want to be with me?" The omega asked.

It was a question that he didn't need to ask, but I'm sure he wanted to hear the answer. "Of course. It doesn't matter to me if everyone knows or not. I just hate we couldn't do things on our own terms," I replied. Walker sat up, sliding into my lap perfectly. Our noses were centimeters apart as we stared at each other. I was tempted to kiss him. I could smell his scent on him as he nuzzled his face into my neck while wrapping his arms and legs around me.

We sat like that for a while, before I felt him kiss and lick at my neck. It was a natural reaction from him that he probably couldn't control. It was like the moment we began to touch he'd lose all will power to control his desire for me. I knew that as fact, because it was the same for me.

"Walker," I exhaled.

"Sorry," he replied softly. His lips then pushed against my jawline as he began to move his hips back and forth in my lap. My hands wondered up the sides of his arms, feeling his goosebumps under my fingertips, then back down to his round butt. It was squishy, but also firm to the touch. Almost like if I squeezed it to hard it would pop in my hand.

"Your..." I tried my best to hold myself together. I knew if I gave in to much he'd go into a forced heat. An occurrence that seemed to happen whenever we were alone.

"You're gonna...."

"I don't care," he interrupted.

I felt something stir within me, forcing me to grip his butt so he'd stop grinding it into my crotch. I then used my free hand to grip his curly hair and pulled his head to the side so I had access to his neck.

"Malachi..." his eyes told me that he was ready. He had always been ready. The moment he saw me, he knew I'd be the one to mark him. I moved slowly, sinking my teeth into his long sensitive neck.

The boy tensed up the moment I did it. His arms and legs flexing and squeezing me as much as they could while his scent seemed to double in strength. He smelled so close, like the air I breathed was made of him. The omega began to whimper as I bit down a bit harder, feeling myself lose all ability to control myself. The delicate boys whimpers turned into cries as I let go of his ass and moved my hand up to the waste band of his shorts.

I couldn't wait for him to be fully in heat. I needed him now. I had waited to long. I had prolonged the inevitable at my own expense. The boys cries only intensified what I wanted to do.

The sound of the seems of his shorts tearing struck my ears as I pulled the fabric off of him along with whatever he was wearing under them. I looked down the boys perfect back, my teeth still attached to his neck, witnessing the way his body curved into the beautiful mound that was his ass. My eyes focused on the two peeks that were perfectly clasped together, waiting to be separated by me.

Walker's P.O.V

I was intoxicated with him. It didn't matter how much pain was at my neck or that I couldn't hold back my screams from being marked anymore. His scent alone had driven me into a lustful mind state that burned from the most inner region of my body.

I didn't see it, but I felt it. The way his big hand lifted me up a little before I felt the most intense burning pain coursing through me. It was so thick, spreading me wide to fit him. I thought for a moment that he had gotten all of it, but it kept going deeper and deeper, hitting the spot in me that made me scream into his neck. At that exact moment I felt a different kind of pain. One that I never got used to. I was fully in my heat and he was already relieving me with him, letting his dick go deeper than the pain. Once all of it was in, I gasped. I felt so full, that I began to cry uncontrollably. I couldn't comprehend or explain the feeling of having someone this deep in me. Someone who was able to take away the pain and give me what I wanted and needed.

Suddenly, I felt the pressure on my neck release at the same time he began to lift my body and drop me onto him. I tried to scream, but the only thing that came out of my mouth was air. He was just so deep. My body completely fell into his, giving him full control of me. I was to weak to do anything but be the thing he used. I wanted to be the thing he only ever used like this. How aggressive he was being as he began to slam me down into his lap. The way he began to leave bites and suck all over my neck. The way he captured my screams into his mouth when he stood up with his dick still plugged into me. How he laid me down on my back and put my legs up in the air, my feet gently pushing against his clothed abs. My eyes studied the alpha above me, watching as he pulled his shirt off, while still pumping deeply into me.

Malachi's chest bulged out just a little. He wasn't the most muscular boy ever, but he had a good covering of lean growth all around his body that made him incredibly more sexy to me than all the other Alpahs. His long arms were big though, flexing as he held me still so that I wouldn't move up the bed. My legs dangled in the air like slightly undercooked spaghetti, my feet hitting his abs every time he thrusted.

His face was painted a deep hot pink and his bottom lip was caught between his white teeth. His tightly fluffed curls bounced in a timely manner, his eyes focused on nothing but me. When I met them, I climaxed within seconds. The way he looked at me. The amount of need he was withholding from me.

I fell apart.

My mind went foggy and my eyes got heavier and heavier, the faster he thrusted. I tried to stay awake until he finished, but it was to much.

Malachi's P.O.V

I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. He had passed out from being marked and I couldn't stop myself from thrusting into him. He was so tight and hot inside. His body fit me perfectly. The way he screamed had me in a frenzied motion and now that he had passed out I couldn't hold back. I lasted maybe another 2 minutes before I realized what I was about to do. I couldn't control it. I was already pumping him full of it, breeding the omega I had just marked.

I collapsed next to him in a heap of anxiety, out of breath. I began to panic as I looked at the sleeping omega who was smiling.

What had I just done?

I had gone into him raw with no thought of using any kind of protection. I of course trusted him, but that's not the reason I was freaking out. I had cum inside of him. The possibility of him getting pregnant scared me. He was literally at the peak of his career and I could ruin that in an instant.

"Walker...you have a call from..." Blair looked up from where she stood at the door, probably just getting back from a zoom meeting with Walker's parents. I was sure it was about how to handle the media. "...oh...sorry!" She exclaimed, quickly closing the primary bedroom door.