Movie

A/N- Hi guys! I haven't uploaded in a while. Sorry! :( And thanks for being so patient and supportive! I've been a little busy with exams. Now I'm free for a week. Extremely idle! So I'll update faster now!

------------------------------------------------------

The beams of the sun were hitting my face. I blinked a few times and I was up finally. I tilted my head and saw Shane next to me. I got startled and then I remembered everything again. 'Shane is just your friend' I chanted in my brain. I walked on one leg and it took almost forever to reach the bathroom. I sat on the stool and took a nice bath.

While I was bathing, I heard some noises from the kitchen. I wrapped a towel and came out of the bathroom assuming Shane will be in the kitchen. There, I found Shane glaring at me with his eyes wide open. Gosh! I thought he's in the kitchen. How embarrasing!

"What are you staring at? Get out!" I said pushing him with one hand and holding the towel with one since I was scared it would fall. I didn't want that of course. He blinked a few times and went out.

Everything rewind in my head I started giggling to myself after closing the door. I wore some blue denim shorts and a red tee. I dried my hair and put some lip balm. I was feeling quite awkward to go out due to what happened 5 minutes ago. Anyway I hopped till the kitchen. I was really hungry!

"Hey!" Shane greeted as if nothing happened.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"How is your leg?" he asked.

"Better!"

"What's up with that tattoo you have behind?" he asked. He must have seen it when I was in my towel.

"That was just one of my crazy wishes. I got it last year," I chuckled. My parents didn't know about it. I just wanted to get one on my back though.

"But that looks sexy! And tell me more about your crazy wishes?" I blushed.

"I want to visit Forks! Because I just love Twilight! I want to go to Spain to attend the Tomatina fest! I want to shop for one whole day! I want to go on a date in a jet like in Pretty Woman! I want to act like a guy for a day like in She's The Man. I want to kiss in the rain for the first time. I want to befriend a Walrus like in 50 First Dates... And-"

"Whoa... Slow down girl... All of your wishes are so related to movies!" he grinned.

"Yeah. I'm a movie freak like Ryan," I said eating my eggs and cornflakes.

"I'm not really fond of them. It's all so fake! There's never a happy ending," he narrowed his eyes.

"Not really! If the end is not happy it's actually not the end then," I said winking.

"That's right. But it's so unrealistic that girls think they'll get their Prince Charming," he shook is head disappovingly.

I chuckled, "I don't expect anything like that. Just a good decent guy with whom your madly in love with and he is too," I said with a dreamy look.

"Just like me and my girl," I could see his eyes sparkling. My heart started sinking like a submarine all over again! I suddenly got up and started walking to my room. Actually hopping. It was difficult for me to walk.

"Hey where do you thing you're going?" he said holding two movie tickets in his hands.

"You're going on a date with your so called girl right?" it was an obvious question I asked.